Chapter 40

Hello Guys,

Thank you 🙏 for always showing me your continuous support and love to my story. I never thought I would cross more than 20 chapters but here I am writing my 40th chapter for His Goddess & Her Mystery. Thanks to every single person who helped in writing this lovely story. Please show me your support till the end and thanks a lot once again guys 🙏❤😍.

Ria POV:

I am waiting for Rose in the college parking lot, while my thoughts mocked me for disguising the truth. The thought brought a grin on my face, okay I accept I am waiting for Richie. Its been almost 15 minutes, I am idling in the car waiting for him. Since it was their time to come I got down form my car with my bag and other necessary belongings, I placed them on top of my car and locked the car. Exactly at the same time Richie parked his car next to me and got down with a grin plastered to his face. I waved my hands at him while he walked near me, before he could grab my hands Rose pulled me behind her and winked at Richie. I laughed at his expression making him show faces at me. SIL this is too much, I drove all the way here to see her and their bickering continued for a while. I just zoned on Richie's Outfit, its so unlike him because he was in formals. He was wearing a Pencil fit navy blue office pants with a Large blue, yellow and white checked shirt tucked in neatly.

Suddenly I felt a pricking pain in my arms bringing me back to present, Ria babe I am still here, so don't go dreamy on Ann because I feel weird seeing you like this. I know he is quiet charming today in his official outfit with set back tamed hair and clean shave. God, let the ground just swallow me now, I was beet red in embarrassment Richie saved me from her taunts. SIL stop taunting my sweet heart and please spare us some time na. He was practically begging her to leave. She just smiled at me and pulled me closer 'Ria babe you have some stories to tell me later be prepared'. I grinned at her and nodded my heads while she grabbed her belongings and waved Ann a good bye before leaving.

Once she was out of our sight, Richie pulled me by my arms and made me lean on the car and prevented me from moving with his arms on the either sides. He leaned closer to my ears 'Sweetheart, I have an important meeting today, so I will not be able to call you or text you like always'. I didn't even note one word he uttered because my mind was so engrossed in inhaling his scent and the hot breath across my ears while he spoke. I just nodded my heads and stared into his eyes while he leaned closer to me, pecked my lips and kissed my forehead before releasing me. I finally let out the breath that I was unknowingly holding it. He chuckled at me before caressing my cheeks, I held his hands that was caressing my cheeks and smiled at him. Richie its time, leave I have to attend classes okay, he just nodded his head and patted my hair before leaving in his car.

With a smile on my face I grabbed my things and walked towards the admin block to find that Stupid talking to Rose. My Anger levels were raising to the maximum, god only in a matter of five minutes what his he doing here. I can feel the hatred radiating from Rose, so I neared them and stood beside her. As soon as she saw me, she sighed in relief and told me 'Ria babe he has been spewing shit of getting back with me'. I just glared at Narein and with a gritted teeth I spoke to him 'Narein sir where is your senses? why do you always appear in front of us to ruin the day'. Andrea you better shut your mouth or else you will face the consequences. Enough Narein don't lose your respect in front of everyone, leave us for once. Shut up your mouth you B*tch, you are worse than me you have no rights to.... Before he could finish Rose stamped his foot harder and grounded them until he cried in pain. Thank god, she has her hands balled into fist, thankfully she did not punch him or slap him. I pulled her back making Narein stumble on his foot, he stood with the support of the wall.

Rose, what the hell? We are in college babe, control yourself and go to your department I will handle him. She just nodded her head at me and glared at Narein before leaving the place. As soon as she left Narein laughed at me, You control like she is your doll. That's why its easy for you to go behind her back with her very own lovable husband. Narein one more word, I will tell her the entire reason then you will already walking towards the gates of heaven and she will be labelled as a murderer. For that only reason, I am letting you survive so don't take the offer too granted, I think I heard a crack while she stamped you so get treated for your fractured toe and stay at your limits. I could here him cursing me back, but I never bothered to turn back to him, I just walked of punched my attendance and left for my department. I texted Jay on the way to my department to do somethings about this ass*at Narein before starting my day.

My phone beeped indicating a text message, I quickly unlocked my phone expecting Richie but it was Jay who ahs replied to my text 'Baby girl I am only a weeks away so hold on until I reach there 😍😜😎'. I just laughed at his text and replied him that I will try my best. This guy really has a weird way of choosing his emoji's. I got a call from an unknown number instantly after I closed my text box, I attended the call with a confusion. It said I have a package to be collected in the front office area, I just told them that I will be there in 10 minutes before hanging up. When I reached there I showed my ID to the person to receive a package that looks like a packed mobile while weighed much lesser than that. There was no sender details, I enquired the front desk again they showed me a Note which had my name and contact number. I went to residents cabin and grabbed a paper cutter to open the package. It was a branded designer personalised pen with a note attached to it 'To Future Mrs. Anto Richards & turn the pen sweetheart'. I picked up the pen from its case and turned it to find 'Richie's sweetheart' engraved on it.

I called him immediately, he picked up at once 'Sweetheart I am still in the meeting, I hope you got my gift, Have it as close to you as possible as reminder to whom you belong'. I just chuckled in response and murmured an I love You before disconnecting the call. Oh my God this guy made me red as tomato with a cheeky explanations. I am seeing his different sides everyday and falling in love with all of them...

Support, comment and vote for my story❤...