Chapter 37

His Goddess:

(Pretty)

These days my mind is going crazy, working on overdrive and sleepless lonely nights. At a maximum I could only speak to Ryan for an hour, happens only if I am free at the evenings i.e. during the early hours of his day. Though we text each other whenever we could, today I had a good amount of break day but left my mobile in our car itself. I searched for my mobile only after spending half a day in college, I called Anto to get the mobile from car earlier at noon. Somehow I managed to push the entire day without my mobile and spent my spare time in library. Though I love reading books to gain knowledge today I couldn't concentrate on what ever I was reading. Ryan filled my thoughts as usual making me restless, I went to meet Ria babe in the break only to find her engrossed in the case sheets. So I left quietly without disturbing her. I was happy only when the day got over, I am waiting for Anto to pick me up and to get my mobile from him.

My thoughts were broken at the car horn next to me, I waved my hands at Anto with a smile while he looked lost in thoughts. I got inside the car and asked him if he is not well, he just shrugged his shoulders and gave my phone to me. His entire demeanour was so unusual of him. We used to chat our way home, me scolding my professors or seniors along with him until we pick up mom. Today he was silent with a face devoid of expression making me anxious, I pestered him again to only hear that he is all right. Later we picked up mom and reached home, he replied the same to mom also. My intuition tells me that it has something to do with me, because of the way he was looking at my mobile like it is some bomb that shattered his life. As soon as we reached home he went upstairs to the terrace saying that he is going to organise that place. I am damm sure that I am organising it daily morning.

I went to my room and freshened up before scrolling through my mobile. I answered text messages from Ryan telling him the entire days happening after I missed my mobile in the car. He replied back that he got to know from Anto about that. After few more random chats, he went for his meetings. I opened my call log to dial Ria, that when I noticed a call from Jay. I called him immediately, he picked up the call in 3rd ring and spoke professionally that 'Mr. Henderson speaking'. Jay this is your personal number right, Sis, rosy is that you? Jay its me obviously who else will call from my number. No rosy, I called today morning and screamed into the phone as usual thinking its you. I rambled on for 2 minutes, then only I heard the other person speaking. The other person just said you left your phone in car and disconnected the call before I could reply. Whom did I speak to Rosy? Now I got the reason for Ann's gloomy self, this Jay must have rambled something about Ria babe.

I came back to my senses when Jay called me again. Jay that must be my BIL whom you spoke to, he must have been busy in work that's why he disconnected the call, no issues bro. Exactly when I finished I heard him murmur 'So thats him her Richie'. Jay did Ria tell you about him. He just hummed in response before replying 'who else Rosy, she spoke about him for an hour'. How did she even notice him and not me? Jay don't get so worked up now. Yeah, I will not and I am surely going to move on and find a much hotter chick than my glaring First love. I laughed loudly immediately after he said that. We then moved on to other matters like his work and uncles health. He disconnected the call after telling me that he will be coming here in 2 weeks and will stay in my parents house. We bid our goodbyes and disconnected the call. This is Jay, he knows exactly when to draw the line, I caught him first when he was sending all these love glances towards Ria. I even thought if she is with him, she will be happy but that girl never once looked at the love in his eyes and he never stepped forward to hold her in the fear of losing her. I just smiled thinking about the old times and went to find the gloomy someone who is wallowing in sadness in the name of organising the terrace.

I went upstairs to find him laying on the center table and gazing at the sky. I spoke in a voice that he could hear me, Jay everyone is fine come home soon. That's all it took to grab Ann's attention towards me, when he saw there was no mobile with me, he turned back stating that 'its not funny SIL'. Then why are you changing this lovely place into a gloomy one. I thought you are organising the terrace but seems like you are organising your thoughts. When he did not reply I sat in the chair next to the table and started speaking to him. Ann, he is our junior turned little brother to me and my family while best friend to Ria babe. What did he even tell you, to turn you all gloomy and lost in thoughts? He slowly sat up on the table with his legs folded. He said he will be coming here in 2 weeks and that he spoke to baby girl also. He remained silent after that, Ann only this much he stammered before replying 'he said she told him about love'. Before he could continue I disconnected the call telling him that you missed your mobile in the car. SIL you should have told me right if she loves someone else. I just smacked his head hardly before replying him. Ann do you think she will just lead you on if she has someone else in her heart. Are you really a fool after hearing only half part of the sentence. Just don't talk like this in front of her or Jay both of them will kill you. He calls her baby girl SIL, what else do you want me to think? I hit his head once again, Ann he has been calling her like that for past 6 years. He adores her because she reminds him of his lost mom and Ria cares him just like she cares for me. He blinked his eyes to held in the tears before sighing in relief.

He got down from the table and hugged me once before smiling like he won something and left the terrace. God this guy could have asked me once before worrying here on his own. If he had waited till Jay could complete his sentence he would be jumping to the skies now. After seeing him with Ria, I knew Jay lost his chance because he never tried to reach his destination due his fears unlike Ann who owned her very faster by constant pestering and funny nature... 😍😜😆

Read, comment and Vote for my story❤...