Chapter 35

Narein POV 👿:

Ria your fall will be my raise was the first thought I had, when I saw Rosy's so called husband kissing her after dropping Rosy at the same college parking lot. Its because of Ria, I had to break up with Rosy because Ria threatened me with those stupid pictures. Those pictures were taken by their best pal one of our juniors. It was the picture of me kissing another girl in a club. Its all because of Ria and that stupid mutt who was with me. We were invited for one of our senior's bachelorette party. Rosy never knows that I drink or smoke because I hid those habits of mine very well. Since most of the juniors who were in committee were invited that guy, whose name I don't even remember (New Character Alert!!!)also tagged along. I never knew that one night is gonna ruin my relationship with Rosy. I liked Rosy because, she was full of attitude and beauty. I was so determined to own them as mine from the day I saw her in the freshers welcoming party.

I had to work for an entire year to create my profile and gain her attention. Even after that it was tough to break that human shield Ria who was always present around her. They even took leave of absence on the same day. After repeated confessions Rosy finally accepted me as her boyfriend but Ria never trusted me she always had her eagle eyes on me. She never once spoke to me casually, I was trying hard to gain a good rapport with her due to her dad but she treated me only like a senior nothing more or less. When I asked her regarding this, she openly told that 'You are not fit to be Rosy's husband and I will make sure that you are not in her future'. When I asked for a reason she just repeated this line always 'You will be her past so don't give yourself more importance'. Like a psychic she even ruined my relationship with those pictures. She threatened to ruin my image if I don't quietly break up with Rosy.

My thoughts were broken by the car horn from the car parked next to me. I got down of my car and walked towards the office room to find Ria in the corridor. I walked faster and stopped her from moving further. She looked around us for once before speaking to me. What do you want Narein? I thought you are a loyal friend but I never thought you would be digging behind her. What nonsense are you talking Narein early in the morning don't you have patients to attend or classes to take. Before I could reply she continued. Again sorry those are not your priority right, Flirting and goofing around fuels your body right. Ria stop it, don't speak like you are the next form of god when your are kissing your friends husband behind her back. She just stamped my foot as soon as I finished my sentences. I had to bear the pain without screaming. One more word Narein I will tell Rosy the entire reason behind your break up then within minutes you will be in the orthopaedic ward covered with bandages.

She stamped me once more harder and left the place. What does she even think of herself? Her attitude reminds me the incidents that happened two years ago. The next day After the Senior's party Ria cornered me near the colleges student parking area with those photos. She never listened to any of my explanations and looked like a raging bull. Her only words were leave Rosy before I tell her about you. She gave me just a weeks time to break up with Rosy. In between my work schedule I couldn't visit Rosy the entire week, so I made up mind and broke up with Rosy in front of our college. Ria had the might to ruin my career due to her strong background. Now I have gained a position to ruin her. How did Rosy even agree to marry that sly looking guy who only has face that can seduce woman.

The entire day my brain was devising various plans to crush Ria and break Rosy's marriage. Rosy has the aura of a leader she will only agree when the person who is reasoning it is stronger like her with same values. She always dominated me in our relationship but how could she co-exist with that guy who looks like a pet cat. He never matched her but the smile she gave him was filled with love and adoration. While she always maintained a space between us in the past. She never felt comfortable around me like she is with him, she was always guarded. Though she never doubted me once or cared about me like other lovers. She gave me her time and consideration but not the love. Adding to this Ria and that Junior fool Sanjay always tagged along with us during our dates by somehow convincing Rosy. I am really going to put an end to all of Ria's doings very soon...

Ria POV:

I wished I got options to block this Narein appearing in front of like a unnecessary pop up ads in out browsers. Gosh this fool thinks Richie as Rose babe's husband. What does have on top of his head brain or clay mud? With this kind of a sick attitude how does he survive in this world. I thought of calling Rose to inform about this but stopped mid way because I will have to tell the entire story about his cheating methods. I can't let my BFF become a murderer so I planned to call my partner Sanjay. Our junior and close friend doing his Post graduation in Singapore. He had plans to visit us in two weeks because he couldn't attend Rose babe's wedding. I just texted him that I will call him tonight to speak about something important and started my day. Now I have to explain him about Richie too, that guy is gonna tease me and make fun of me as much as he could. He was only 5 months younger than us, so he calls us by names and is like a son to Rose babe's parents. Most probably he will stay there only when he arrives in India. He is a Singaporean with an Indian mom, to learn our culture he came to India and did his Under Graduation here. He came to live at the places his late mom lived during her days in India. He was actually the first person I felt reliable and trustworthy other than Rosy and our Family...

Read, comment and Vote for my story❤...