Chapter 34

Her Mystery:

(Ryan)

She thought I would forget the day we complete 1 month of our married life but I prepared for this day along with her gifts a week before I left for US. I actually planned a date for that day along with the gifts. Due to this sudden plan of me leaving the country before a week of that special day, I wrote a letter and asked Anto to deliver the gifts. I was so busy to call her at mid night because of our different time zones. I grabbed my phone to call her as soon as I woke up. I checked for any important messages from work and saw a the video sent by Anto. Pretty was in tears after seeing my gift box, she glowed instantly. I am really missing so many things. I called her immediately after I saw the video. she picked the call at once.

Before I could speak, she screamed 'Ryan Happy 1st month-versary wishes'. Same to you love, did you check out the gift, do you like it? Ryan one question at a time, I just now read your letter and for the gift I am going to open the box now only, so stay in line. I smiled to myself and hummed in response to her. I could hear Anto giggling on the other end. Its a heart shaped hand crafted wooden Photo frame with our picture from the wedding reception along with a gold bracelet studded with precious stones resembling Roses. I heard her screaming in happiness while opening both the gifts. Geez SIL stop screaming in a running car, people will think that I am kidnapping you. I laughed at Anto, while pretty scolded me. Ryan are you teasing me along with him.

I swear love I will never do that, Now do you like your gifts? Ryan, I love them especially the Frame, its fantastic. Thank you my lady, did you enjoy the day? Thanks to someone, I had a Sweet day filled with surprises Ryan. Now I will agree with mom that you know how to make big surprises. I Just laughed at her comment. Ryan, that letter made me cry in happiness, making me miss you more. God this woman is really so stubborn, I know those words are at the tips of her tongue but she never uttered them once for the entire chat. I told her I love you before disconnecting the call while she hummed in response.

Only my work schedule prevented her memories and the lonliness I felt in this new place. I filled the diary from the moment I got my boarding passes in the airport till today in between my busy day. I missed her cuddles when I sleep, the smell of her hair while she laid next to me, the towel she uses, so many things... Though I feel like the day runs faster with lots of work and meetings, it becomes slow like a snail at nights. I wish only days for the next few months without nights were I long for her. I had meetings for the first 3 days with delegates considering about my aggrement and other official papers. After the aggrement signing, I met up with my team, who will help me throughout the process for the next two months. From tomorrow I will be working in labs for process check and other related procedure before the official release date of these new editions fragrances.

I scrolled through my email for any notifications before getting ready for the day. I had a designated driver assigned to me for the next 2 months of my stay. I changed into my suit and went downstairs to board my car. I carried the diary along with me every time. I opened the diary and wrote a note to pretty before leaving for work...

His Goddess:
(Pretty)

I was lost in words when I saw those gifts he got for him. I was trying so hard to control my senses from responding him with those magical words. I wore the bracelet in my right hand and placed the frame carefully back inside the box. By that time we reached mom's school, I showed her the gifts, she gave a smile and the look telling 'I told you so'. I just nodded my head to her while Ann kept teasing my Non-stop until we reached home. After we reached home all of us went to freshen up.

I went inside our room and took the frame from the box to hang it along with his photo collection. I removed a frame from the wall before hanging this new frame. I will have to ask Ryan where he got this picture because I have not seen this picture in the wedding photos. He was leaning close to me to adjust my hair in the picture. Now I share his wall of memories too😍. I freshened up before clearing the gift wrapper and boxes. I placed the letter in my diary and started my worksheets to be submitted by this week.

Later I went down to help mom in kitchen to make dinner. Rose, how is college going da. It's okay mom, as usual nothing eventful but I miss classes with Ria. I rarely get to meet her these days, even today she got a special permission for 2 hours to meet me at lunch. It happens Rose when you go for Post graduation studies, I missed all of my friends because I switched even the city. The second semester was so tiring because I was pregnant with Addy, that boy was so active at nights so I couldn't get a wink of sleep. I looked like a panda with dark circles around my eyes during the last few months of my pregnancy.

Mom shared some of her other old memories during her college days and Ryan's birth. Ann interupped our small moment screaming at us asking for food. Mom scolded him first before bringing all the dishes to the living room. We had our dinner while watching some TV shows and chatting in between. After dinner I went to the roof top garden and stayed there gazing at the sky. Somehow this place always makes me feels like he is around me. I don't feel lonely here, I feel complete when I stand admist his garden. Though  This place was filled with the scent of the wet mud, clay pots and the scents of the blooming flowers... I brought the diary to write something but I felt peace in here, so I just felt the breeze around me...

Read, comment and Vote for my story ❤️...