Chapter 7

His Goddess:
(Rosy)

Wedding day

I think Mr professor (she is referring to Adrian) will only speak his words of promises to me for our first conversation...

That damm man hasn't even contacted me even once... Anto said his brother was brave and athletic... B*lls**it! That guy is getting on my nerves...

Without even knowing anything about him I am going to share my vows and accept his last name.

It's like I am hiring a person to fill up the post of my husband as he perfectly matches my family and profession...😤

I thought I would get a chance to meet him at church when our families gathered to meet the priest, again you guys know right he never disappointed me (full of sarcasm) he was absent with some lame excuses😐😐😐

The promises of love, care and acceptance between each other, now seems like a fairy tale story to me🤦🏽‍♀️🤦🏽‍♀️🤦🏽‍♀️

With these thoughts running in my mind I was getting ready for my wedding currently in my room surrounded by my friend Riya and 2 beauticians to do my makeup and other stuff...

We planned an evening wedding finishing off with dinner after reception...

These people have basically tied me to the chair for the last two hours...

Riya screams at me for every flinch😂 anyway its not my who cares about all this if that dummbo of my future husband has no interest in me😕...

But I couldn't even express it to others, so I tried my best to cooperate with the torture oops! Make up... 😜

They did my hair in an uptight bun so it will compliment my off-shoulder neckline...

With a pearl necklace and matching earrings... My wreath was also decorated with tiny pearls and artificial flowers...

After two deadly hours of this make over session I am brought before the mirror... Wow I am a beautiful woman... 😍 I thanked Riya and the crew for which I earned a glare from her...

Her glaring stopped when we heard a knock on my door... Riya opened it to see Anto with a huge bouquet in his hands for me to hold on during the wedding...

SIL close your mouth please na, you will catch flies, we have a delicious buffet at night so don't ruin your taste buds... That when I realised I was starring at the bouquet with my mouth wide open😂😂😂

Anto where did you get this BIL (brother in law) its lovely look at the arrangement Riya babe... Which shop sells this BIL...

Sorry to disappoint you my beautiful but this is hand made especially for the beautiful bride from her handsome na naah grumpy groom suits more like my brother 🤣🤣🤣

This made me erupt into a fit of laughter with Anto and Riya... This guy can surely brighten the environment... He is charmer 😍...

Joke apart Anto did your brother make this for me, where did he collect these lovely beauties from (refereing to the flowers)... He grew them SIL, and for your information he owns a personal roof top Garden filled with different types of flowers...

Okay babe get ready and see you my beautiful SIL... Riya glared at his endearment (pls note something is going on we will check this pair later😏.)

The bouquet held neatly arranged roses in shades of white, half white and pale pink...

Though it held only a few flowers it showed his care in bringing them together...

His tenderness towards these flowers assured me that my future will not be so hard with Mr mysterious...

With a lots of hope and prayers to my momma Mary 🙏🏽 I boarded the car to go to church...

Read, vote and comment my story...