Chapter 14

His Goddess:
(Pretty- FYI guys, I will be using their nicknames from now on).

After breakfast Ryan went upstairs to get ready while I helped mom sort things our and clean the table... I was about to washes dishes but mom stopped me stating 'Rosy go get ready da, we have a maid to do dishes and other house chores'... So I just smiled at her and went to the guest room because I felt nervous to change in the same room with him due to his actions 😊❤️😌...

How can someone's eyes speak the words which I yearned for? His eyes spoke making me all flustered and fluttering mess...
Thank god Ria left one of my suitcases with necessity as a spare here yesterday... I picked up a beige colour saree and the necessary accessories... Within 15 minutes I got ready and went upstairs to get my hand bag... I slowly opened the door to find my clothes wide spread on the bed... 😕

He was combing his hair in a black pants and tucked up white stripped shirt... 😍 This guy is so tall and bulky... 😳

Ryan did you unpack my clothes? Slowly he turned and glanced at me from head to toe... I snapped my fingers and said that 'I asked you a question'. He slowly came back to his senses and asked me 'who helped you Drape this saree?'... Ryan, I am grown enough to Drape this saree myself, I don't need anyone 's help...

He shrugged his shoulders and spoke that' love I thought you will need me help in draping saree but now I am upset'. What a charmer? How many girls did you date in the past with these techniques?

He just laughed and said think whatever feeds your curiosity... This made me angry 😡, Are you not interested in my past or something like that?

He came close to me and held me by my waist with his right hand... He leaned closer making me nervous and caressed my cheek... Love, if that so called past held any significance to you, you will not be in my arms right now enjoying my touch... ❤️

All I care about is the present moment and our future 😍... He leaned closer to my ear and said 'Pretty stop biting your lips in front of me because you are making me cross my limits'... Then Ryan said ' love, I think both of us want to take slow & steady steps into this relationship so think wise before you act. If you want I can also change the pace into faster steps' 😉

I pushed him forcefully and he left with a laugh... In a dazed state I grabbed a bag to pack my spare clothes and casuals but he peeped back inside saying 'love, I have already packed our necesssities and about the mess on our bed, we can arrange it tomorrow' 😉...

This guy is really mysterious and a crazy Weirdo how did I end up him? 😂 I tried to normalise my breathing before grabbing my purse and left the room... He was sitting with Anto in the living room watching TV like a gentleman...😏 When I went near them Anto was the first to note me... Without speaking anything he just turned his head...

OMG is my Bil angry on me? Immediately he turned towards me and replied that ' no SIL I just understood that, I might have interrupted something important making you annoyed' with a smirk he said he is sorry for his actions...😌😏😜 Before I could reply to him Ryan smacked his back hardly... Making him whine in pain😂😂😂...
Then we informed mom that we are leaving and started from there to my house... We spoke about random things, I was very careful to avoid any topic that could remind him of what happened in our room... We reached my house exactly in one hour...

My parents were waiting at the entrance to welcome us... As soon as I got down mom hugged me and kissed me on my cheeks😘...
After some emotional drama we entered my house... Though he smiled at times he never casually spoke to them unless they asked him any questions...

I left him with my dad to help my mom in kitchen... As soon as I entered the kitchen mom asked me how is their place and how are they treating me... (typical Indian Mother's worries after their daughter's marriage).

Mom, its been only a night approximately 12 hours, I stayed in their house... He spoke to me for the first time ever today only...

Rosy da what are you saying? Mom just calm down, we are having a smooth start. So don't worry about me, though he speaks less he is much matured, kind and supportive... Anto talks non stop, he is a good friend and a wonderful stress buster... For mom, she is a lovely woman...

Then I am happy dear, always tell me if you have and trouble da. Then we continued our chat ending in gossips. My help in kitchen was to entertain my mom 😂😂😂... I then made lime juice for everyone and started finding my dad and Ryan...

They were in the backyard, dad was showing his pets and my flower garden... This guy was happier now, giving tips to my dad regarding gardening...

His love for these were obviously seen in his actions... I neared them and placed the juices on the garden bench. I left immediately without disturbing them...

After an hour both of them returned indoors looking mess...
I laughed at the sight instantly 😂😂😂. Ryan's hair was a mess with mud covering his chin covered with sweat... Looks like he rolled in the mud...

My dad came near me and told me to show Ryan my room so he can shower. He knocked me on my head and told me to stop laughing 😜😂🤣... I nodded my head and turned towards him who was glaring at me, making my laugh stop instantly...

I slowly guided him towards my room's corridor... Once we were inside the room, he hugged from behind... Gross... Ryan you smell like a pig covered in mud...

He remained in same position and walked us in front of the mirror. He leaned closer to my ears and asked 'now you are equally messy pretty, why don't we shower together?'... He was smirking at me😂😂😂.

That's it I felt heat raising in my body and pushed him away🔥. I glared at him and grabbed a towel and shoved it against his chest...

With a laugh and wink he left to shower... This guy is weird and totally crazy 😜... I went to the spare bathroom across the corridor to shower and change into my casuals...

I never stepped inside the room until night... After lunch I watched a movie in the living room while he slept off on the sofa... Evening dad took him for a walk in the park nearby and reached home again only by 7pm...

Till dinner I avoided him while he smirked and winked at me all the time whenever he could 😉😏😊...

By 10 pm I entered my room thinking that he might be asleep just like yesterday... ( Why does he always do unexpected things?) yup, he was wide awake with his eyes glued to the phone...

When I neared the bed he just watched me intensely with face void of any emotions. I kept quiet and laid down on the other side of the bed with my back to him...

He switched of the lights in few minutes and laid down next to me... I felt movements behind me and in seconds I could feel his body heat creeping... Slowly I turned towards him and raised my head to see his face...

He stared into my eyes and asked ' why are you in casuals?' I glanced at him in confusion... He said ' Pretty I thought you will be saree and caress my hair just like yesterday'. I just glared at him and asked 'were you awake yesterday?' he nodded his head sideways and said 'I thought it was a dream at first but the sight before me today morning answered my doubts.' ❤️

Gosh! This guy and his smirk... I couldn't hold my smile so I just turned to the other side showing my back towards him... He laughed at my actions and hugged me from the back with his head rested in the crook of my neck...

Admist these reactions happening in my body I slept in peace next to him feeling cared and protected... ❤️😇😍

Read, vote and comment for my story...
Check out the fanart by blahblah_illustrations
Sorry for the late update guys...