Chapter 9

Her Mystery:
(Adrian)

I stood before the altar all nervous waiting for her arrival, my pretty (that's my new nickname for her😉).

With a lovely background tune my Goddess entered the church holding her dad's hand...

Each step she took towards me and the way she held her dad's hand made me realise that I am going to own someone's very precious daughter and a lovely woman from this day...

I made a mental note to always care and support her throughout our life no matter the situation or circumstances... 😍

She will always be my priority to choose...

Come on bro stop this day dreaming reach out your hands and be ready my SIL is approaching closer to you...

As said by Anto I reached my hand out to hold her hands for life, slowly her dad placed her hands in my palm and gave me a shoulder pat with teary eyes...

Holding her hands we slowly turned towards the altar for the wedding ceremony to begin...

I held on to her delicate hands tightly and even helped her adjusting the dress for her to sit comfortably...

As a South Indian Catholic wedding we shared a thali (a chain that holds small beads resembling a mangalsutra) instead of rings as an evidence of marriage...

When it was time for our vows, our families and closest friends gathered around us...

The priest first asked for my willingness in the marriage and my words of promises followed by Pretty (Rosy). Once we shared our 'I Do' the priest blessed the thali and asked Rosy 'are you willing to accept the thali from this man?'

With a yes from her, they removed her veil for me to tie the thali chain around her neck...

Everyone blessed us by throwing flowers admist the continously ringing church bells... And I was struck by the beautiful woman who is smiling with happy tears in front of me... ❤️❤️❤️

My only aim for the rest of the ceremony was to hold her hands dearly and help her when she needs to kneel and stand...

At the end of the ceremony we were asked to sign on the registers for registering our marriage...

Bro, bro, brooooo... My SIl won't leave you, so for now leave her hand and face the camera... (That's it this Anto guy will die 😡 in my hands very soon)...

Only that lovely sound of her giggles brought me back to present... So slowly scratching the back of my neck I turned to face the camera...

We took a few clicks with both the families and closest friends... Now even this Mithun guys wants to stand next to my Goddess stating that 'uncle she is like a fairy, so I will take pictures with fairy only'...

Someone tugged on my sleeve to get my attention... It was my Pretty, 'please smile na everyone's watching us and stop staring at me for sometime' ☺️☺️☺️

Vishal bro someone's blushing here 😅😅😅...

With my gritted teeth I scolded Anto and asked him to shut his mouth...

With all these happening Ria came to get my Pretty to change her dress for reception... She left my side after a nod that told me to wait until she returns... 😍

Read, vote and comment my story...