Chapter 17

Her Mystery:
(Ryan)

Why does this Anto always appear like a house fly? Ruining all our moments. Speak of the devil and it comes. He entered the car with a smirk plastered on his face. Where is Pretty?

Anto laughed and said that 'bro she will take a few minutes to hide this' when I turned towards me he showed a picture of Pretty and zoomed in near her neck. The sight plastered a smirk on my face. She should have left it like that...😉

Bro, you should have alerted her earlier. I just glared at him and turned to see her coming. She sat inside and fastened the seat belt before giving directions to Ria's place... Ria was already waiting for us in her portico. As soon as she saw our car she locked the gates while Pretty got down to help her. Within seconds they were laughing and giggling on whatever they shared...

Bro, I am getting addicted to this sound. I just glared at him for disturbing me. As soon as Ria entered the car, she stilled at the sight of Anto and asked us 'why did you bring this monkey?' Making me and Pretty burst out in laughter while Anto glared at us...

Babe you might get bored or feel like a third wheel between this newly weds, so I am here to save you from loneliness and despair.
Now it was our turn to glare, Ria went to the next step by hitting him...😂😂😂

With all the glaring and beatings Anto received we choosed a restaurant that provides a buffet lunch. We had our lunch filled with laughter and mocks. During the dessert time Anto and Ria left us...
.
.
.
It's a Surprise!!!
.
.
.
New POV!!!
.
.
.
Anto:
(Ria's monkey)

Finally, I got some lone time with my babe. She was about to pick a plate and start her dessert parade, so I intervened telling her that 'babe, I will carry both of our plates while you pick desserts for us' 😜😁😉she looked at me skeptically and nodded her head.
After cakes she was picking up her ice-cream flavours so intently that she didn't notice me nearing her from behind. I stood as close to her as possible, exactly when she turned to place the bowl in her plate I pecked on her cheeks and stepped away from her immediately...

I could see heat raising in her cheeks, I don't know whether it is because of her blushing or due to anger but I just ran off to the table and sat down with others quietly, she came with a bowl of ice-cream. She placed the bowl in my plate, smiling at her I scooped a spoon full of ice-cream and placed it in my mouth. The ice-cream was horrible, she was laughing at my expression... My god she added salt over my ice-cream. This girl will be hard to handle. While the others just blanking stared at us because they were unaware of my situation. After laughing till her hearts content she leaned closer to me and said 'Monkey think before you do something reckless again'... I was dumbstruck...😂😂😂

Her Mystery:
(Ryan)

I am never going to win a chance against her love for food. She was practically drooling over and shootting hearts out of her eyes at the sight of food. She never once bothered to look at my way. But whenever I placed something on her plate she smiled at me... Gosh this girl is so cute... While Anto acted exactly like a monkey with werid expressions. After lunch Anto remained silent soon we dropped Ria and returned to Pretty's parents place. Anto just waved at us and drove back home before us.

As soon as we entered the room Pretty laid down on the bed and slept of within few minutes. I packed our clothes first as we leave to our home by evening and laid down next to her. As soon as I laid down she turned towards me and snuggled next to me.

I slowly used my mobile without disturbing her sleep. After an hour aunty knocked on our doors and called for us. I slowly nudged her on her sides to wake her up, she lifted her head from my chest then looked at position and instantly moved away making me smile.

She answered the door and aunty told her to get ready to leave before traffic. My sleepy head just nodded her head and closed the door. I pulled her in my arms and kissed her on her lips, making her instantly wide awake. She just pushed me on my chest without responding, so I pulled back with a peck.

Ryan will you stop giving me heart attacks like this... Love you were so adorable so I couldn't control myself... 😉 She just smacked my head before going to bathroom.

I just fixed the caressed dress and combed my hair. Suddenly I felt something wet creeping in my back. When I slowly turned she was holding a mug filled with water. She immediately took off to the bathroom, before she could close the door I entered the bathroom and locked the door behind.

I just smirked at her and said 'love two can play this game'. I thought you were never going to get wet because of me in the near time but you proved it wrong. For my each step closer she moved back. After few steps her back hit the shower wall. I leaned closer to her ears and said 'pretty always expect a bigger reaction from me for your actions' I could here her gulp she was cluching onto my sides. I slowly turned the shower on and kissed her from her forehead to her lips along the running water.

Her hold on me tightened for every kiss. My fingers buried in her hair pulled her back to grant access for my trail of kisses along her neck. My body molded against her leaving no space for the water in between us. Her pants and moans drove me crazy, I slowly lifted her up with my hands supporting her lower back while she circled her legs around my waist. We were brought to our senses when we heard knocks on our door. I closed the shower after pushing her against the wall. She was weak in her legs to even stand on her own, so I slowly lifted her in bridal style after unlocking the door.

I made her sit on the dressing chair and brought fresh clothes with towel for her. I dired her hair with the towel and kissed her temples before picking up my fresh set of clothes to change into...

She was ready in her fresh clothes when I came out. Without teasing her I packed our things and asked for her to show me the leftover packages. She just nodded her head and headed outside with a stunned look on her face...

Read, vote and comment for my story... ❤️