Chapter 25

Her Mystery:

(Ryan)

I am blessed to have a kind and lovely woman as my wife. I thought Pretty would not take my stalking behaviour lightly, but this woman just laughed it off and turned the serious moment into a humorous one. After all the chaos and teasing Anto almost to tears, all of us returned to our rooms

Time skip alert!!!

Its been one month since our marriage today Pretty starts her PG classes. Most of our days were filled with happy memories, we have moved to the next step in our relationship. We shared moments like the day she screamed and jumped inside our room after seeing our wedding portrait on the centre of my photo collection. She even kissed me on that day. We spent most of our free time in the Roof garden planting and cross matching flowers. Anto has also taken the next step by making Ria notice him slightly I was half lying on our bed waiting for her to come out from her bath. As soon as I heard the door open, I rolled out of our bed and turned towards her.

Pretty, its almost time get ready soon, I will be back in 15 minutes. She was applying her lipstick when I came out of the shower; my woman definitely knows how to make me fall for her every second. The shade of her plump lips invited me. She smiled at me through the mirror when she saw me nearing her; I held her shoulders and turned her towards me. Her doe eyes looked embossed with her eyeliner making those beautiful eyes more captivating. Pretty thank god that both of us are in a hurry early in the morning to be present somewhere or else you would be against the wall with me on top of you smudging the entire makeup with my kisses and bites... Her sharp inhale made me more excited. I just pecked her ears and cheek and said I think my love understood the context of the sentence. She just glanced my way with a shy smile reaching her eyes. I then started dressing while she checked for her necessities once and said that she will be going downstairs to grab her lunch and breakfast.

I heard husky voices of Anto and Pretty, seriously arguing over something in the dining table. When I neared them and sat next to pretty, she glared at Anto and stared eating her breakfast. What is going on between you too? Anto was the first one to reply. Addy I told her that I will pick her in evenings from her college but she wants you to pick her. I smiled at Anto and nodded my head. Anto I know the reason behind your sudden concern to pick your SIL but for now let me drop and pick her up from college. Immediately Pretty spoke glaring at Anto, Ryan because of someone constantly trashing Rias every social media account including her emails, she thinks I am helping my lovely BIL here. If he comes to college then, without any doubt she will disown me. Anto, I think she has a point give her a break and wait for some kind of positive response from Ria before taking next step. When Anto was ready to argue, mom entered the room making him stop. Mom just glanced at all of us suspiciously and grabbed her plates for breakfast.

I dropped off mom and Pretty before going to my college. As soon as I entered the staff room, the clerk informed me that Principal wants to meet me. I knocked at his door and entered after his response. Adrian I am so proud to be your mentor young man, I looked at him with a blank expression. He just smiled and asked whether I checked my mails or not. No sir I did not check my mails, what exactly happened. Adrian, you proposal was accepted they want you in their Headquarters for the next two months until the production of the first batch. I could not express my happiness in words; I shook hands with my mentor and thanked him before leaving his cabin for all the guidance he has provided me through these years.

I checked my mail on the way to my class. The mail stated the approval for my proposal and my schedule along with visa and flight tickets. I will have to leave within three days. The entire day most of my colleagues and students wished me for my achievement. I tried calling Pretty to inform this to her but she did not pick her phone. Anto was the first one to hear about this, more than his happiness for the acceptance of my proposal he was excited to make a list of things that he needs from there. Anto went to pick up mom after convincing him that he can pick Pretty for the next two months when I am away. Addy bro your project has paved way for my love, now I have a valid reason to meet Ria. She will never be able to avoid me, I am waiting for that day. I just nodded my head rushed in my car to pick pretty. I parked my car outside her block and texted her to inform that I am waiting outside.

She replied with a wink emoji that Ryan am already heading out! I just smiled at her text and looked towards the entrance to find her. She waved her hands and walked towards me. Goodness, she looks the just opposite of what she resembled in the morning. Her ponytail tied in a messy bun with some strands of hair falling on the side, folded sleeves of her kurti and a worn out face. She must have had a boring or tiring class that led to her worn out appearance. When she neared me, I held my hands for her told but this woman gave her bag and the books she carried before getting inside the car. My poor love is so tired from her first day back to college yet cute in my eyes. How am I going to stay for the next 2 months without her by my side? I placed all her things in the back seat before getting inside the drivers seat. I fastened my seat belt and told her that I have an important news to share with her. In only heard a small hmmm in response. My goddess was already fast asleep; I just kissed her forehead before fastening her seatbelt and drove back home.

Once we reached home, I patted her cheeks to wake her up. She woke up in a daze and removed the seatbelt and got out of the car without even bothering about her things. I just smiled at her state and grabbed her things before locking the car. As soon as we entered the house mom, Anto along with Vishal screamed Congrats Addy. Pretty stared blankly at all of us. SIL, why are you standing still wish your husband, his proposal got accepted and they want him in US for the next two months. Anto just created a biggest mess in my life. Pretty slowly turned towards me with a smile that did not reach her tear filled eyes and wished me for my success in a hoarse voice

Read, comment and vote for my story <3