Chapter 30

His Goddess:
(Pretty)

After having dinner I went to our room to check his passport and tickets leaving the door open. When I heard Ryan and Ann speaking, I slowly tiptoed near our door to listen to them. Ryan was advicing Ann to be at his behaviour, while nodding his heads Ann saw me peeping. He nodded his head my way and told Ryan to stay at his best behaviour without flirting with other girls, making me laugh out loud.

Their bond was so much supportive and caring. I walked closer to them, looking at Ryan's amused face. He pulled me by my waist closer to him and pecked my cheeks in front of Ann. Bro this is too much! Anto I have a tasty candy back at home so I won't fall for those mint fresheners. His explanation and action made me cringe. I hit his chest playfully while Ann hit his head telling 'I deserve to face all these, bro but one thing soon I will also experience all these with my Ria babe'. With his imaginary sleeves raised he walked away to his room.

Ryan pulled me more closer and kissed my forehead with his lip lingering there for few minutes. He slowly pulled me to our room and pushed me towards the door before kissing my lips. He held me face with both the hands on either sides and deepened his kiss as much as he could. He pulled back for air only for seconds before peppering kisses along my jawline and finally reaching the crook of my neck. He knows the exact spot in my neck to make my toes curl and go weak. He lapped on Untill he was satisfied most probably with the mark he made.

My fingers roamed inside his shirt and settled deep inside his hair. Along with his marks I also get the impressions made by his beard causing a tickling sensation to my body. He pulled away after making me moan his name as much as he, I was weak to even stand on my own, I clung onto him like a panda while he slowly lifted me and carried me towards our bed. He laid down on the bed with me on his chest. I could clearly hear his heart beating and feel the movements caused by his chest while breathing.

Neither of us spoke, we just enjoyed each other's presence in silence for the next two hours. His alarm rang indicating that we have only maximum of 3 hours together before he leaves abroad. I slidded down to his side making him turn towards me, I slowly pulled his beard and pecked his lips for the first time. He pulled me closer to him like I was his second skin. I slowly pushed him after few minutes to get ready for the flight. Both of got ready like robots staring at eachother whenever we could.

I left the room before him to make milk for everyone. All of them gathered exactly on the same time in the living room, I served them their glass of milk and sat down next to Ryan with mine. Mom spoke to Ryan to take care of his health and safety where ever he roams. I left them to chat before grabbing their empty glasses. When I was returning from kitchen I heard the ringing of the main door bell. I opened the door to find Vishal Anna (elder brother) and Rithi Akka (elder sister) with mithun. Mithun jumped to me from Rithi akka as soon as he saw, telling that he will be with angel. Everyone laughed at him, Ryan hugged Vishal anna while Rithi akka patted his shoulders. They had their moment for few minutes before mom called all of for prayer.

After prayer Ryan pulled me along with him to get blessings from mom. Mom had tears threatening to fall down while she blessed Ryan and kissed his forehead. Ryan who was kneeling in front of mom hugged her tightly, Ann brought us back with his comments. Bro that's mom not your Pretty, so stop squishing her. She has another son to take care also. Ryan stood smiling and smacked Anto before wiping his eyes. Mom also wiped her face before pinching Anto... While Mithu laughed at Anto with his hands closing his mouth like he understood the entire situation.

Vishal anna and Ann boarded Ryan's luggage in the car. Vishal Anna & family started their car first. Anto drove our car with mom beside him and us in the back. Ryan held my hands throughout the drive to the Airport. My hands got numb because of his tight hold yet I stayed silent leaning my head in his shoulder. Ann dropped us in front of the departure gate with the luggage and went to park the car, while Ryan check his passport, visa and other papers to board. When Ann came back all three men did a group hug, Rithi akka again patted his arms, mithu kissed Ryan with teary eyes, mom kissed Ryan on his forehead and hugged him. When it was my turn Ryan came closer to me and hissed in my ears, take care love always think of me I will be back soon to taste my candy. He made me laugh even in this emotional situation to lighten my mood. I just nodded my head, he kissed my forehead and mouthed I love you Pretty.

He grabbed his trolley and walked towards the gate, I clung onto mom for support. He waved his hands before disappearing behind those tinted glasses. I felt like a bomb as soon as he disappeared from my sight, the emotions built up inside me yearning for him ran down as continuous tears. I chanted prayers myself repeatedly Untill he call Ann telling that he has checked in and will board the flight in next 2 hours. Ann passed the phone to me, I couldn't speak so I just replied with a Hmm, Pretty stop crying and leave home, don't stay here till my flight takes off, go home I call you minutes before the flight takes off. After responding with a hmm I gave the phone to mom.  We bid our good byes to Vishal Anna, Rithi akka and sleepy mithu before getting inside our car. This time mom sat with me, I leaned closer to her till we reached home. All of went to our rooms after nodding at each other. As soon as I got inside, Ryan called me, I laid down on our bed with my phone. I accepted the call, Ryan are you inside the flight ? Yes love It will take off in 10 minutes, stay safe, take care of mom and Ann. Importantly don't bunk classes. I chuckled as a response before he muttered an I love you and disconnected the call...

Souls stayed connected even with miles of distance between them...

Read, comment and vote for my story <3...