Chapter 4

Her Mystery:
(Adrian)

My ringing phone brought me out of the dreamy state. Its my close friend Vishal, we have been through almost everything together. He works as a chemical engineer.

'Dude, did you reject this girl also with your trick' his first comment as soon as I picked up the phone...

Before I could reply, Anto snatched the phone to chit chat about me...

Bro, this guy did not even blink his eyes after he saw my SIL. He remained like a statue with his eyes only focused on her.

He also agreed for the wedding bro, he did not cause any trouble like we thought...

All along I smiled brightly Untill I heard his last reply...

I glared at Anto to return my phone, then I spoke to Vishal ' what's going on man?'

Addy, I saw the girl's picture along with her personal details yesterday. Aunty told me to convince you for the wedding...

That's it and you hid this all from me your friend 😤

No Addy, I just gave her guidance yaar like a personal advice. I just told her not to give any details about the girl to you before to you see her directly...

I know he is smirking as he said this to me 'I think it worked out and you like the girl right'.

Okay man I agree I like her nope love her a lot and thanks for staying as a loyal friend 🤪(dripped in sarcasm).

Addy, chill you would have created trouble and missed the girl If you had her details earlier...

Now, his point is valid so it's better to cut the call with a bye than to be embarrassed in front of these idiots...

Okay Vishal I will call later bye...
With this I disconnected the call without waiting for his reply and glared at Anto who was smirking at me...

Get out of my room lil brother before I wrestle you out myself...
(He can win me over in talks but not in strength)

I am not much of a talker, so apart from my closed ones the rest think either I am dumb or full of pride...

But her eyes wants me to talk and be more expressive 😍.
My Goddess is driving me crazy... I have to prepare for an important meeting regarding my project but all I could think of is her eyes and the bold empowering voice...

She was so opposite to my ideal style and expectations but my eyes started pouring hearts after I saw her... (Stupid, you didn't see her you stared at her actually 😂)

She must have thought I am dumb just like others but I know she will understand me soon just like that day, when she stared at me for my response before replying to our parents...

Elders have planned the wedding date exactly 3 weeks from today because after a month of our wedding she will join her post graduation classes...

I have her contact number, but I don't know what to speak so I will wait before I call her...

I want our first conversation to be memorable...

Read, vote and comment for my story...