Chapter 44

Anto POV:

I felt irritated the whole time she spoke about that Foreign stupid, as if he is some mystical creature with powers that can destroy that trash in a snap of his fingers. I knowingly pulled a stunt in the car with her to stop speaking about that guy which was quiet effective because she is still in daze. I was busy with my next slice of pizza while SIL and mom greeted her and offered pizza she rejected them with a polite nod and stared at me with a weird expression. I could feel her drilling holes on my face. Ria babe, stop staring at him you will make him feel shy na... I glared at my SIL earning a smack on my head from my mom. Rose we had a full course Mexican meal with desserts, how could he possibly be hungry in just an hour drive from there. I glanced at my sweetheart with a smirk before returning to the TV screen, It was mom now who clarified her doubt. It happens dear, he swallows like a monster but never gains flesh, because of his physique most of our relatives thought that I starved him without food.

My babe chuckled in response, as I was on the floor directly in front of her, I scooted closer to her and rested my back on her legs. When she was about to push me, I adjusted myself more closer to her preventing her movements. My SIL winked at me before taking the empty pizza boxes to trash them, mom followed her with empty soda cans. Once I felt the coast was clear, I turned towards her and placed my hands on her thighs to prevent her from moving before I leaned closer to her. Richie, don't do anything stup...? Before she could complete her sentence I captured her lips in a deep kiss, tasting my favorite dessert. I could feel her hands travelling around my neck to rest at the back of my head. I pulled back from her when I heard footsteps approaching us. She remained flustered with flushed cheeks and swollen lips, the exact sight that makes me go crazy, I winked at her before going to my room to change into my casuals.

I locked my door after getting in and sent a recorded message to Addy about the trash that is disturbing SIL and his plan to threaten my babe with his stupid hypothesis along with plan that is being devised by that mighty Jay. I also added that SIL does not have any idea regarding that trash's plan and her Besties feel that its best to keep it from her than changing it into a murder ground. I also laughed mentioning that SIL almost gave him toe fracture by stamping his feel in the middle of the college. After I was sure that I told him everything I sent the voice message and asked him to call me without fail. Then I changed into my shorts and t shirt after washing myself. I went down to find my sweet heart and SIL talking in hushed voices about something with no signs of mom near them. I sat next to my babe and leaned closer to hear them.

Gosh Richie you startled both of us, why are you so close? I thought you people had some hot news. Nothing to make you hot so stay quiet monkey. I fake glared at them making them laugh at me. Ann we were talking about inventing some useful gum to shut your mouth. Both of them laughed like they made one of the best comedy comment of the year. I just shrugged my shoulders before getting comfortable of the sofa. They started talking about their so called BFF who is coming tomorrow, I got zoned out of from their conversation and watched the movie waiting for Addy to respond my messages. They spoke for the rest of the noon in the same position without even feeling tired, god these ladies mom came by evening to join their chat after her noon nap. By 6 PM, I dispersed more like pushed them apart telling them its time to leave to SIL's parents place.

I was ready in my car waiting for them, while both of them slowly bid their goodbyes to mom before getting near the car. Now they have a confusion on who will sit in the front seat next to me, Gosh ladies I will have to return home after dropping you before traffic. So sweetheart get in the front, SIL will not mind sitting in the back. She gave a awkward smile while SIL had a broad grin as they go inside the car. Ann you will comeback tomorrow morning right to the airport with us, I just nodded my head as a response. I really have to see who is that Freak who calls her baby girl, I mentally thought to myself. I dropped them, informed uncle and aunty and drove back immediately to my home. I just don't know, how I am going to tolerate this new guy for next one month. My ringed exactly as I entered my house, it was Addy I silenced in the phone and went inside my room before picking up the call.

Hey bro, did you hear my info? Anto, I am just burning in rage to kill that stupid guy, who is troubling my love. Bro cool down, Ria tells me not to act rashly to prevent any mishaps that could affect their studies. He just hummed in response before asking about, what Ria's planning? Bro the entire plan starts only after that foreign model lands in India tomorrow morning. Anto stop whining about Jay, he is just their friend and just follow their movements and don't tell them that I am aware of this issue. Bro, You take care of yourself, I think that Ex is a stupid so there will be no much trouble in handling him. Anto from now on always take an extra care of Pretty, where ever she goes. You are going with them tomorrow morning right to the Airport. Of course Addy, I am really waiting to see that dude whom these ladies are exaggerating about. Addy chuckled in response and asked about mom and her health before disconnecting the call. I had dinner with mom while chatting about random things with her before going to bed. I set an alarm for 6 in the morning, to be at time to pick the ladies.

The continuous buzzing sound of my phone woke me up from my sleep, I picked up my phone to snooze the phone but it was my Phone ringing not the alarm. Immediately I picked up the call to hear my sweetheart screaming at the other end, Richie its 7 in the morning you have to be here to pick us in 30 minutes but you are still in bed sleeping. Babe cool down, its Sunday morning so give me just 10 minutes, I will there sharp to pick you up. She just murmured in response before disconnecting the call, I threw my phone and ran inside my bathroom to groom my ugly self in just 10 minutes. Exactly at the said time I was waiting in front of my SIL's house for them. SIL smirked at me with a wave while my babe was fuming in anger. I gulped in response before nodding my heads at both of them and started the car immediately towards the Airport. Throughout the ride, all of us remained silent. As soon as we reached SIL walked off towards the gate, giving us some space.

Babe I am sorry, all I got was a glare in response. The growling sound of my stomach finally melted her, she slowly chuckled and finally spoke to me. Richie did you even have something, I shook my head sideways making her give me a sad expression before pulling me to the nearby café and ordered a chocolate smoothie for me. I sipped my drink while following her through the crowd walking towards SIL. Ann how could you betray me? You should have brought something for me too. SIL its not my mistake, I pointed towards Ria making SIL glare at her. The announcement of the arrival brought them back to present. Its been an hour since the arrival, I got bored of just starring at the gate , so I informed them before leaving to get drinks for SIL and my babe. When I returned, I stunned seeing a tall hulk hugging SIL and my Sweetheart at the same time in a grey suit. Who the heck wears suit for a flight travel???

Support, comment and vote for my story❤...

Sorry For the late updates🙏🙏🙏