Chapter 2

Adrian:

I just don't understand why mom's so excited to make this relationship workout with this family. This was not the first time I am going to meet a girl's family but my mom's excited state kind off scares me a little.

Anto just won't open his mouth about the girl this time but he has seen her picture. Usually, he comments on his future sister in law but today only a mischievous look that's it.

All these makes me wonder about who the girl might be. I broke the silence by asking my mom.

Amma (means mom) you didn't tell me anything about the girl we are about to see. That's it her reaction was priceless, like a child got stealing chocolates.

When I streesesld again, she came out of her daze and told me 'why to stop this alliance also'.

Oops my mistake I did stop my previous alliances by doing some tricks so I guess the plan to get info from my mom failed. Slowly I turned to my lil bro, who just pretended like he was seriously looking at his phone for some treasure.

So, no ones gonna help me to stop this... Our car halted breaking my thoughts. My mom with a stern look muttered the words 'behave adrian' just like that I know I am trouble if I do something crazy. Because mom always calls me addy, it becomes Adrian only when she warns me...

The first thing that caught my eyes was the lovely raised flowers outside the house. Without even giving a minute to look at them Anto pushed me inside the portico of the house.

Mom greeted the girls parents and I just gave a nod. Anto pinched me telling 'how the hell do you manage your students Addy, with this day dreaming and poor manners' just smile dude it won't hurt your muscles.

I forced a smile and entered the house following the elders. We were seated in the living room when uncle David spoke as a formality to invite us.

He introduced himself as a veterinary Doctor and aunty Joyce a house wife and my future wife Rosy as a Doctor with plans to start her PG studies.

From this few information I got to know about the girl but again her name is so flowery🙄...

Now I will have to find a way to deny her. I have to pull some strings to stop this proposal...

All my thoughts went into drain when I raised my head to get the cup of coffee handed to me by my wife...

Yup, my wife she resembles a Goddess... Oh my god, I made a promise in my mind at that second that I will marry her at any cost... She will be my Goddess forever....