Chapter 31

Anto POV:

Its been a week since bro left to US, mom got back to normal after two days but my beautiful SIL has lost her glow from the day Addy boarded the flight. She looks just like a racoon with those dark circles around her eyes. Her make up skills did not bring back her usual glow. I have been driving her to college back and forth for the past week. She spoke only if necessary and maintained a smile in front of mom. Addy seems quite the same, he told me over the call that he is still not used to the changed time zones. Thanks to Addy and SIL, Ria planned a day out today to bring back her Rose babe to something close to normal. Since I brought up this idea, I get to tag along with Ria babe and my SIL.

We have planned to go for a horror movie followed by lunch. Since my babe drives herself, she will meet us at the venue and I am waiting in my living room thinking back yesterdays conversation with Addy. To make SIL come with us today, Addy persuaded her for 3 hours straight yesterday in between his busy day. Addy really has some skills to manage both his wife and work while maintaining his cool nature. He loses his temper sometimes but thats anyways a rare case. The sound of heal clicking on the floor brought me back to present. Wow! My beautiful SIL is coming back again. She just smiled at me with a wink. Finally, god I thought you will stay gloomy until your Ryan comes back to you.

Before I could finish my sentence, she pinched me making me squirm in the same position. Ann, only I get to call him Ryan okay. I just scowled at her, if you really want me not to call him Ryan, then go to Ria and brag GOOD things about me just like you promised a week ago. She smiled from ear to ear before speaking Ann I will surely keep my promise and brag about you to Ria. I nodded my head in an official manner before asking her to lead the way out. Ann I will inform mom once again, so you go start the car before you get a call from Ria. A call from Ria for not being there at time is more serious issue so, I did as my SIL said and waited for her in the front patio. She got inside the car in 5 minutes and started calling Ria. Chills ran down my body, SIL why are you calling her we started just now. Ann calm down, its better we call her before we get a call from her because if she calls, it means she is close by to the venue or already there. Now let us call her and ask to be on the safer side, stay silent and drive as fast & safe as you could.

She is just opposite to Addy; he tries to keep up his time by arriving at least 15 minutes early to his meetings and appointments. God is definitely a wise matchmaker because Ria resembles a version of Addy while I am the lazier version of my SIL. Ann she is not picking her call, so she must be driving we are safe. I did not know I was holding my breath for that long until I released a heavy sign. My cells are activated if Ria babe is involved in any topic. SIL smile a lot start counting the days of Addys arrival, you feel less lonely. Count it as Number days left for his arrival than Number of days passed since his departure. She laughed at me before speaking, Ann I thought I was doing a Psychology major. I just lifted my shirt collar, last benchers are positive thinkers my dear SIL. We laughed all the way to the theatre to find Ria waiting in the lobby with popcorn and Hot dogs in her hands.

As soon as we neared her, SIL hugged her before grabbing the popcorn and walking towards the screen. I also hugged Ria babe and pecked her cheeks before grabbing the hot dog and following my SIL. If we were a part of animations in this scene, Ria's face would be red with smoke coming out of her nose and ears. Just the thought made me laugh. I booked three seat from the row corner to middle, SIL sat on the row corner seat and winked at me. Before I could show a thumbs up, Ria patted--- smacked my back hardly making me yelp in pain. She sat next to Rose without even considering me yelping in pain. I scratched my back and sat next to Ria, while my dear SIL was trying hard to control her smiles by stuffing her face with popcorns. Ria stayed calm only for first 15 minutes of the movie, the rest of the she was screaming and murmuring some words that I am not aware of. Either she was clinging on to me or to Rose the entire movie; I was really enjoying this until she punched my thighs harder in fear.

I slowly pulled hands rested is across my chest and folded my hands above hers to calm her down. She was brave enough to look at the screen during the ghost entry and hid her face in my shoulders. When the lights turned on during intermission, SIL smirked at me. Ann I thought you brought me out to lighten my mood but I feel like I am third wheeling in between your date. Ria babe came to her senses only after that and pulled her hands away before muttering that she needs cola to soothe her dry throat. Rose followed her while I stayed in our seats waiting for them. I really hate theatres on Sundays it is flooded with people. Both of them came only 5 minutes after the movie started, SIL gave my drink to me before sitting down on her seat, exactly when Ria babe walked to her seat there was hissing sound in the theatre with the screen almost black. With a scream, she fell on my lap and hid her face in my chest. I really like horror movies, I am going pick one every week to watch with my woman.

When the screen turned brighter, she came back to her senses and sat in her seat with her hands still holding mine. She tried staying silently squishing my hands for the next hour. After the movie, she just could not bear for face us especially me. We had only burgers because all of us had good amount of snacks during the movie. I noticed Ria glancing my way now and then but remained silent for the rest of the time we spent together. While SIL came back to normal making fun of me and Ria with jokes which did not even Rias ears. I felt in peace because I got to know that Ria feels something for me and SIL is back to normal...

Anto lovers do drop a heart <3 in the comment box to show your love for him...

Read, comment and vote for my story <3...