Chapter 29

Her Mystery:

(Ryan)

I am going miss this smell next to me for the next 2 months. I stared at her sleeping face as much as I could. She stirred in her sleep and slowly opened her eyes with a smile plastered on her morning face. Ryan stop staring at me like I am some weird creature. I chuckled at her explanation and kissed her forehead. Love you are not some weird creature, you are my precious treasure. She giggled and leaned closer to me. Ryan we will first make a list of necessities for you for the next two months. I just nodded my head and snuggled closer to her making her giggle due to her ticklish sensations.

Bro wake up its already time. I just rolled my eyes, does he smell our moments for ruining it. Pretty laughed at me and rolled out of the bed grabbed her necessities before leaving for shower. I pushed myself out of our bed and walked out of our room towards the terrace. For the next few minutes I was lost in thoughts while cleaning my roof garden. Pretty came upstairs when I was about to prepare the fertilizers for my babies. Ryan, I will do these after packing your things, you will run out of time if you stay here. I just smiled at her way and said pretty, nourishing them creates a joy in me. Doing this now is like a motivation to me. Their growth motivates me Pretty to try harder.

she just smiled at me before helping me finish them. Ask Anto to help you in this Pretty, don't do it alone it will tires you. She just replied Yes sir! After we finished grooming my babies we left to our room. When I was about to grab Pretty's towel from the separator she pulled it from me. Ryan I really have a big doubt, why do you always insists on using my towel when you have plenty of them arranged in you cupboard. I just scratched the back of my head and walked closer to her to hold her by her waist. Love I love the smell coming from your towel. I leaned closer to her and pecked her cheeks before pulling the towel from her. She was stunned by my actions and came back to senses only after I moved away from her.

Pretty, since I have lot of work to complete, I am leaving you like this, so better be ready when I comeback home after two months. She just ran out of our room. I soon finished my morning rituals and took shower before heading down for breakfast. Mom and her lovely DIL (Daughter in law) has already made of list of thinks to be purchased from shop. Anto was being blackmailed by Pretty that if he doesn't help her today she will not brag about him in front of Ria. I chuckled at Anto's expression making them turn towards my direction. Bro look at your wife staking my love for her minion works. Pretty go easy on him, he will do it for you anyways he knows about me. If he doesn't then he has to forget the list he has given me.

As soon as I finished my sentence, Anto screamed Oh my god where is my Adrian my brother? he continued his drama for next few minutes proclaiming that Pretty kidnapped his brother and so on. Finally, he sighed heavily stating, I am doing all these work only for my Ria babe so SIL keep your words. You should brag about me lot like you brag about those Korean men. His last words made me choke on air while she winked at Anto with a thumbs up. I pulled her towards me after Anto left, Pretty don't go fangirling when I am away okay! she just pushed me away and looked at me like I grew some horns on my head before walking towards mom's room.

The entire day went by packing my things and ordering Anto around to different shop for a shopping spree. For just two months, these ladies packed things worth the use of four months with the words just in case you might need. Anto was drained by roaming around while, I got tired watching them packing. Since I had a mid Night flight, I went to bed afternoon to sleep for some time while they continued packing. I woke up to the tickling feeling near my ears. She was blowing across my face with her eyes closed, I slowly lifted up and leaned closer to her to peck her pouty lips. she got startled and rolled off to the other side of our bed. I laughed at her state earning a laser glare form her. Ryan you startled me, love you shouldn't have waked me up like that then. she just shrugged her shoulders and said 'its already 7pm Ryan, I have been staring at you for past 1 hour, you were sleeping like a baby so I thought of waking you up without ruining your mood'.

I got up from the bed while she handed me a diary, I looked at her confusingly. She then showed me an exactly same diary but in a different colour. Ryan, due to the time differences between us we cant speak or tell each other about things we would like to share, so... she stammered for few seconds before continuing. So, from the day we part till the moment we are together again write down even the most trivial thing that you thought of sharing with me with the exact time and date. I will also fill up my diary with the moments or topics that I felt to share with you. Once we are back together we will read both the diaries together. Damm she loves me finally, I am going to hear those words from her soon, I thought to myself before nodding my head and kissed her forehead. Ryan and one more thing the person who has recorded most of the moments can get any wish granted from the other person.

I held her by waist and pulled her close to me. I leaned closer to her ears before speaking 'Pretty, I will definitely have more moments recorded so be ready to grant my wish my goddess'. she pulled me by my shirt collar and stared into my eyes while speaking 'Ryan who knows sometime, you might lose to me so better be ready for anything'. She pulled my beard and ran out of our room after asking me to come down soon for dinner. After dinner I spoke to mom for sometime and went upstairs to find Anto cooped up in the sofa. Anto stay alert and take care of both the ladies idiot. Drive slowly and stay at your best behaviour for the next two months. He just nodded his head and hugged me tightly. Stay safe Addy and don't flirt with girls, always remember you are married. As soon as he said this, I heard a chuckle from pretty standing in leaning to our room's door.

To pursue something, I ran leaving all my belongings for sometime...

Read, comment and vote for my story <3...