💎Salute General!💎

Jen's pov:

Jen's pov:

"Left, right, left! Left, right, left!"

It's a pretty usual morning in the agency basecamp. Soldiers ranging from 19 to 30 yrs old, all moving in the same rhythm of the band. Their footsteps aligning with each other perfectly. A determined look covered their face. Sweat dripped down their foreheads into their sky blue uniforms and yet that look didn't waver in the burning sun rays.

"About turn! March forward!" said the Captain with an orotund voice and an angry scowl on his cruel face. A scar cut right through his left eye, from his face to his neck. They say the person who did that to him lost both of his eyeballs for that. Captain Clint is just as cruel as his face.

No one wishes to cross this man except of course if anyone wants to feel his wrath. That is absolutely nobody.

But Captain Clint is not just cruel, no. He is fast as a panther and witty as a fox. He is a well-built man with medium height and broad shoulders. You can't fool him. You just can't. He has devoted his life to the country from a very young age. No place for love, friends, or even his family. Just like his father before. And his father's father before him.

Even though the job in Commando cop Agency, didn't pay that well. Why do you ask? Well simply because not a; the governments are fond of the agency. Let me change that, almost none of the government who comes in power is fond of the agency. For decades now, CCA has worked along with the army of the United States of America. Always staying in dark, helping them with missions that are not to be exposed in public. Missions that sometimes included exposing a certain minister's corruption. CCA has the best spies, commandos, and geniuses, who work for the welfare of people. Never asking for bravery awards or credits for the various successful missions that were often considered completed by the government's help.

But still many of the young members are recruited by CCA every year. Young devoted people who don't want awards or recognition but just the safety of the citizens. Captain Clint has devoted his life like that. Never regretted it even once.

He is so devoted to his job that you will never see him complain or object to an order. It's scorching hot and the summer has broken all the records. That's fine, Captain Clint never gets a heatstroke!

It's a bitterly cold night and it's freaking impossible not to shiver. That's fine, Captain can handle it.

There is no food? That's fineeee Captain Clint can starve himself for a week straight.

"Ok, that's a bit much," I scoffed, interrupting the narrator, rolling my eyes.

"Hey, I am not lying! Last summer he went on a mission with his team and the food supplies were almost finished" Ralph said with an admiring look on his square face. Ralph is my best friend and also a model in my agency. Our fathers are also good friends.

"Tell me, what are we doing here again?" I said, grinning widely.

"To see your father, Ms. Jen Cassidy," Ralph said without taking his hazel eyes off of Captain Clint.