💎Man in red suit💎

Jen's pov:

Jen's pov:

A camera flashed, I gave the reporter an irritating smile and then turned away just in time before Alissa could knock me out of the way. We are here in the hotel lobby for the after-party of a fashion show hosted by one of the top leading cloth brands of the industry.

Alissa got to wear the most glamorous dress of all. And you can say she is currently on cloud nine. Meanwhile, I mentally prepared myself for the questions that might get directed at me.

Suzy patted my back, "I am sure you will handle it, well Boss"

I coughed and muttered 'thanks', under my breath. She gave me a small smile and occupied the seat beside me. I am afraid of camera flashes and lights. They make me nervous. A terrible weakness in the fashion industry. I instantly put on a poker face as the first reporter raised his hand.

Thankfully, I didn't hesitate to answer any questions and tried my best to hold to my anxiety. And at the end, the question I was most expecting was directed at me.

"We were shocked to see that your agency's lead model wasn't present here in this big event. Now we think of it, it has been a while since we saw Ralph?"

"Ralph has been feeling a little sick lately. So the agency decided to give him a break. He will come back and join us soon" I blinked at one of the managers of my agency, a signal to wrap the event.

Another reporter quickly leaped in before they could declare the press conference over. "Has it got anything to do with the crazy car trail, Ralph was involved in earlier?"

"It has got absolutely nothing to do with that. Thank you for your questions everyone" Suzy replied with a broad smile. I hurried outside the lobby with her.

Someone waved along in front of me. She snapped her fingers twice in front of my face. "Have a moment?"

"She isn't any male model, you can flirt with Alissa" Suzy fired in a bitter tone while I sighed loudly.

"Can you be professional for once in your life? I am getting tired of this" I asked.

She smiled and leaned in, her eyes glinted with evil, "You know what's more unprofessional? The way you were heartbroken over Captain a few days ago"

I smirked back and pulled her dress tightly at her waist, causing her to lean forward towards me in a hug. Only she could feel my nails that dig in her skin throughout her transparent dress.

"You should be more careful from now on Alissa. Now that I look back, I have always been too easy on you. Don't you dare interfere in my business" I shot her a deadly look.

She gulped nervously and staggered back. "Are you crazy? I can report you for assault"

"Go on do that! You are not the only one who has got a back. Don't be a daddy's girl when you know that he stands nowhere as tall as mine"