💎Touchy Captain💎

Jen's pov:

Jen's pov:

The weather got worse as the night descended. Surprisingly Captain Cruel knows how to cook. I was licking my fingers by the time I finished eating.

"You can cook for sure," I said complimenting.

He nodded his head with arrogance. I scoffed and took both of our plates to wash. Son of the gun didn't try to stop me. He searched the items that he found in the pockets of the man. It still bugged me that a body is still in the basement. But the wise Captain Clint said that unless I am scared of ghosts, the body should stay there. He threw some papers in the fire while searching. Unexpectedly, a voice came from the walk-talk of the man.

"Alex, have you found any leads on the girl? Answer me ASAP"

Captain smirked, staring at the device and his eyes glowed with mischief.

"Yeah found the girl and got the bullet in the head. You can follow him in that path if you want"

"Captain Clin,t you got him?" The voice said chuckling.

Uh-huh. Been some hours. When did you find him?" Captain replied. I looked confused from the device to Captain's face.

"Just a few minutes ago. The next stage is ready"

"Good Wes. Be ready for any threat" Realisation surfaced on my face as I remembered the soldier that took me to my dad after the fight in my room that night.

"You guys schemed this?!" I asked.

"Mhmm"

"What if it had gone bad and the guy had killed me. You gave them my lead to capture them!" I shouted on his face. He looked at me directly without flinching, his eyes a deep pool that threatened to drown me in them.

"That wouldn't happen because you have me as your bodyguard. Although I hate babysitting" He said shrugging.

"And you are what a Big damn thug or something," I said gazing at him without flinching just like he did.

And at the moment my mind dived into the deep shallow pools of his grey eyes. The world faded momentarily. It resurfaced again when I felt him a little closer to my face than he was a minute ago. His breath came in and out as fast as mine like we both had run a marathon. It was amazing to get the chance to approve his face. That scar ran down his face like a batch of honor on his uniform. His striking features and his full lips did strange things in my stomach as a thought ran in my mind to kiss him. Then and there. No questions asked. Unfortunately, Captain Clint was not in the mood to follow out the sinful plans that were circulating in my mind.

"Yes, I am" He murmured and backed away with a sudden jerk.

Shattering the thoughts and the intensity. With a blushing face, I looked away into the flame. I could still feel his gaze on mine. Tingles ran up and down on my hands. My heart beats an octave higher. Outside the rain crashed down on the ground with the same rhythm.