💎DINNER (Part-2)💎

Jen's pov:

Jen's pov:

'What? Why are you chuckling?" Michael asked, serving himself the tea. I chuckled again in satisfaction and delight. Michael twitched his lips amused.

"You know I told you before that I have done something. And Captain Discpl- Clint, is not going to invite me to his house anytime soon"

"What have you done Ms?" Michael asked grinning.

"Oh, that" A wicked grin made its way on my face. "I ate all his cookies and I stole his teabags. I can tell he isn't home much and he doesn't go much grocery shopping. He drinks tea at least two times a day and now he is going to be so furious. He is also very possessive over his cookies. Oh god, it's so satisfying to imagine his expression" Michael snorted, shaking his head.

"Ms how old are you?" He asked, catching me off balance.

"Whoa, soldier! Don't you know it's impolite to ask a lady of her age?" I pointed out.

"I am curious"

"Uhm...I am 29 yrs old. But I look 22 right? Here check out my side profile" I turned on my seat to show him my side profile. We both instantly burst into laughter.

"Yes definitely! I couldn't tell the difference. But you are so immature and childish that it makes you seem even younger" Michael retorted grinning.

"Immature? That's a word I am hearing a lot these days. How about you? How old are you?"

"Oh, I am 28 yrs old. I am the youngest in the group. Captain Clint is 30 yrs old. He is the oldest"

"Oh, that you can tell from his habits. He is ever sulking like an old man" Michal got that look on his face again, the one he has some time.

"Soldier, you know you are handsome. I will go ahead and say hot" I started.

"Stop flattering me, miss! Go ahead and complete your sentence"

"You just look...a little off some time. A little sad. I wonder why that is. You don't have to tell me if it's private though" I completed carefully observing his face. Michael smiled at me sadly.

"It's okay. I can tell you. It's isn't a secret anyway. I and Captain sort of have the same reason for the behavior we both have"

                                                                                       ***

Captain's pov:

"Captain Clint!"

I stopped with my back towards the angry politician and his daughter. Sighing I turned slowly expecting his outburst. But instead, I found a grin on his face. His wrinkles show more with the activity.

"This is the reason I pick you in the first place" Mr. Trainor started wiping off the grin on his face.

"Papa..." Alissa whined, he showed her a palm to silence her protests.