💎Betrayal💎

Fire reigned around them with ashes. Another bomb set out a few feet away from them. The impact shook out the walls. Wes breathed out with difficulty beside Captain, one of his hands covering his bullet wound.

"It's Wolf 007! We are on the west side of the building, backup is required! Urgent, Wes has shot" Captain Clint said into his radio.

"Captain...I...I am fine. Let's proceed with the" Another bomb blew off, this time more near. He gave him a 'shut up or I will kick your ass' look. They are too alike, all of them. Stubborn group of people that call each other friends.

"Clint?" Kevin asked with a tight voice. Clint's face was weary as well, "Yes?" It's been months perhaps they have spoken with each other so directly...after everything that had happened. Kevin wasn't the type of person who kept in his anger too long. It either came out in lectures or fists of fury that broke your nose. Either way, he made sure the person knew he has disappointed Kevin. But the amount of time that had gone after their very childish fight over a topic that wasn't worth fighting for, Clint was surprised that Kevin was hurt. What Clint has mistaken for another crush over a beautiful woman has turned out to be more serious than he imagined. And especially when Michael Gove's only sister was involved. Clint has indeed been a fool which he rarely ever was in these kinds of matters, Alissa can testify just how skilled he was in running away from these matters but that day had turned out to be different. He has been foolish. He should have known Kevin wasn't the type to be angry over a simple girl.

The mistake he had made that night was...unforgivable. Even Wes had been disappointed in Clint. But what was done was done and neither of them can change that. He has already let Michael land a few punches on him and even promised to take the responsibility which he definitely will but Kevin...hasn't forgiven him. Of course, Clint wasn't interested in her but that simple mistake changed everything for Kevin.

"You will bring her back right?" Kevin asked, Clint, felt his jaw tighten in response. "I will"

"I want you to know that I don't want you to hold back because of Jacob. Please kill him for me. I don't think I can" Kevin said every word carefully. The hatred behind those words is immeasurable. Love is dangerous after all. But before Captain could say anything back, another bomb set off, ringing in his ear never ceased. "I have to go. Over" He patted Wes's back once and threatened to kill him if he moved an inch until the help arrived. Then he raced towards his mistake.