17

A/N

Hey, sorry for the slow updates.

I feel really depressed these days and it doesn't help when my mind is trying to convince me that this book is also depressing and you guys don't like it.

I don't know... tryna get out of that mindset.

~~~~

"Morning sleepy heads."

I groaned and stretched as my eyes lazily opened before I heard a thud and a low 'oof' coming from the floor near me.

"Shit I'm sorry Chris." I say as I hurriedly sit up and rub the spot on his head that his fingers were currently massaging.

Alexis is giggling and Chris quickly grabs a cushion before launching it at her. She's quick to escape it but hits her knee against the opposite couch and I smiled as Chris laughs loudly.

"Come on guys. I made brunch. We need to hurry and eat if we're going to make it in time for visiting hours." She says as she limps to the kitchen and I stand before pulling Chris next to me.

"Let's go doofus."

"I'm too grown to be called that." He complains and I pull him in for a kiss but he turns his cheek to me. "My breath stinks."

"You might be grown but you're still the same goofball I roomed with for four years."

Chris rolls his eyes before heading to the kitchen and I follow, silently enjoying my view of his small frame and handful ass.

I chuckled as he also bumped his knee on the same couch as Alexis before barely ducking out of the way as he tried to elbow me.

"Doofus."

"Dweeb."

"Oh gosh, can you two stop. It's almost lunch and I want to get there to see him." Alexis whines and we both exchanged bored looks with her.

"Then you can go ahead and we'll meet you."

"Then you can go ahead and we'll meet you." She mimicked. "A. I don't know how to get there and b. I don't have any money on me."

"I can call you a taxi and give you some cash." I say.

"I have to shower and get out of these clothes. They're bloody and gross."

"My clothes are huge but I guess you can borrow a sweatpants and one of my jerseys."

They share a look before she's running out of the room and I laugh as Chris is just a frame out of reach from stopping her. He pouts at me and I pinch his chin before drinking the tea she laid out.

"I miss her cooking." I say to him as he too starts to eat.

"I know. I always tease her and say I'd marry her if I liked the coochie."

"Its not that hard to like."

"Are you trying to gross me out?"

"Why are you gay guys like that?"

"You're one of us."

"Yeah but I respect the kitty. I came out of one and my kids will also come out of one. I might not want to stick my dick inside but it's not gross."

"You've always had sex with girls. I haven't. I think its gross."

"Why?"

"Cause. It's always wet and weird looking."

"It's a vagina."

"Why are you guys talking about vaginas?"

"Chris is grossed out by it."