CHAPTER THIRTEEN

CHAPTER THIRTEENHOW TO CRACK A GROUNDER"where the hell are you, when i need you"˚✧₊⁎*⁎⁺˳✧༚

CHAPTER THIRTEEN
HOW TO CRACK A GROUNDER
"where the hell are you, when i need you"
˚✧₊*⁎⁺˳✧༚

Dylan shivered as a hard gust of wind shook the entire drop ship. There was a storm brewing outside, and the only thing protecting them from the outside was some thin material. They refused to shut the doors. Miller, Bellamy, Jasper and the others had yet to return. After bringing Finn in to check out his knife wound and rescuing Dylan, the group had disappeared. Dylan had no idea where they had gone, but she was pretty sure they was doing some stupid shit like they always did. It was such a Bellamy thing to do. Lead them into doing something shitty.

"Can someone please shut that door?" Raven roared, pointing at the open door. The drop ship door was open, letting the rain and cold wind flow in freely. Raven wasn't having it. She didn't really care if Jasper, Miller, Bellamy or anyone else hadn't made it back yet. All she cared about right now, was Finn.

"Bellamy and the others are still out there!" Octavia informed, shutting down Raven's order. Raven mumbled a few profanities at Bellamy and his group. Clarke ignored the commotion around her, trying to solely focus in Finn. She had no idea what to do. She needed her mom. It was hard for Clarke to admit- she was still incredibly mad at her mom for lying and getting her father killed- but she need her mother's help desperately. So pushing her ego aside, she ordered Raven to fix the radio.

"I'm trying!" Raven yelled in response, repeating the same words. "Station Ark? I'm with the hundreds. We're on earth. We need to speak to doctor Griffin." It was almost like a repeated mantra playing again and again in Dylan's head by now.

"Screw them! I'm cold!" A person from the crowd yelled, catching Dylan's attention. She narrowed her eyes in his direction, marching up to the guy. She pushed him backwards, glaring at him.

"Talk about my friends like that ever again, and you'll experience just how cold I can be." She threatened. The guy quickly backed down, knowing that she was somewhat in charge when Bellamy wasn't there and Clarke was performing surgery.

A few loud voices caught her attention. One of the hundreds peeked outside, but quickly turned back to the others to update them. "They're coming!" He exclaimed and seconds later, Bellamy and his crew bursted in. Only this time, there was a new edition to the group. Bellamy threw the grounder at the floor, proudly gazing around the room until his eyes landed on Dylan.

     Her eyes were wide, mouth hanging slightly agape, her eyebrows shot up in surprise. When she snapped back to reality, her gobsmacked look quickly switched to a deadly glare. Eyes slightly narrowed, lips pressed togheter into a thin line.