CHAPTER FOURTEEN

CHAPTER FOURTEENA SOFT SPOT"i'm sorry if i ever made you feel the way you do"˚✧₊⁎*⁎⁺˳✧༚

CHAPTER FOURTEEN
A SOFT SPOT
"i'm sorry if i ever made you feel the way you do"
˚✧₊*⁎⁺˳✧༚

"Bitch." Dylan whispered as she pushed Octavia away, folding her arms over her chest. Octavia laughed, sticking her tongue out at her.

"Oh come on. Don't be mad. I'll give my food, even though you love me more than food." Octavia tempted. Dylan shrugged, turning her attention to a guy across the room who was sinking his teeth into some dry meat. He had probably refilled the cup of water beside him five times. Food down her sucked.

"Yeah, but that's just because the food down here sucks." Dylan excused, pointing at the guy trying to rip the meat with his teeth. "But you love me more than you brother."

"Yea, but that's just because I don't like him right now." Octavia replied, smirking widely. Dylan nodded her head in agreement, resting her back against the wall. "But you, Dylan, love me to the moon and back." Octavia said, her smirk breaking into a smile.

"Yeah, but that's just because I'm so sick of space right now. And earth sucks." Octavia laughed, nodding her head in agreement to the statement. She sighed loudly, intertwining their hands once again. Octavia sat a little up, looking directly at Dylan.

"No, but seriously. I love you, Dyl. I love you so so much." Octavia started, smiling sadly at the girl she considered as a sister to her. "You have no idea how much you mean to me. You're literally the first person down here that bothered to get to know me. I appreciate it."

"Don't get all sappy on me, Blake." Dylan said, causing Octavia to chuckle. "But just so you know, I love you too. And you have no idea how much you mean to me. The rest of the teens down here suck. Literally."

Interrupting their cute moment, Clarke bursted up from the understairs floor. Ignoring Dylan and Octavia asking her what was wrong, she climbed up the ladder as fast as she possibly could. "Bellamy locked it." Octavia said just as Clarke was about to open the latch. She groaned loudly starting to slam her fist into the latch repeatedly.

"Bellamy open up!" She yelled, desperation clear in her voice. Dylan shared a look with Octavia, already on her feet. "Open up right now!" Dylan started climbing the ladder herself, just in case Bellamy was actually going to open. Which he did. A few seconds after Clarke ordered him to open up, the latch flew up. Clarke hurried to climb in. Dylan quickly followed, ignoring Miller's protests as she did so. She stepped up, shock paralyzing her once she realized how beaten up the grounder was.

If she thought he was in bad shape before, this was nothing compared. His shirt was ripped off, his eyes was swollen, half his face was covered in blood. His entire body was either covered with cuts, blood or dirt. He looked horrible. Dylan could feel her stomach drop. She felt so guilty. She had let do this to him. Sure, she couldn't have stopped them, but she could have tried. Maybe she could've convinced Bellamy that it was a bad idea.