Rick the Dick

As Guy began skating off with assistance, Lexi locked her eyes on a smirking Riley standing at the Varsity bench high fiving his teammates.

Lexi turned to Charlie taking off her helmet and handing it to him, "im just going to get some water while we wait for play to start" she informed him softly, the boy nodded, letting his arm drop from around the girl's shoulder and watching as she turned towards the bench.

The girl made eye contact with her boyfriend and he studied her facial expression, he could read the girl like an open book and his eyes widened as he realised what she was about to do.

He shook his head frantically but the girl just smirked, blowing him a kiss and began to skate towards the varsity bench.

Lexi waited till she was right beside the team and without warning threw her fist out and reached up to nail Rick Riley in the face.

The boys head whipped to the side and Lexi took the moment to shove him to the ice "How does it feel to be unfairly hit asshole? Not good is it?" she said as she bent down to speak to the boy.

The crowd had silenced, watching.  Before the boy could retaliate Lexi had been escorted to the penalty box for the second time in her hockey career. The girl nodded, skating past the rest of the varsity players, throwing up the middle finger to Cole.

"Sorry gorgeous, had to do it" she muttered to her boyfriend who shook his head with a smile on his face as she passed, Orion hearing the girl and letting out a snort that he covered with a cough.

Connie held out her hand as Lexi skated past with the official, she was grateful for what Lexi had done for her boyfriend, the smaller girl grinned, quickly smacking it with hers and continued skating.

Her team found the sight of the girl being sent to the box slightly amusing to watch as they all sent her loud cheers. Soon play resumed and Luis took Lexi's spot on the ice.

Charlie skated past his sister, stopping for a moment at the box and shaking his head at her with a grin on his face. She sent him a goofy grin back.

The period had only 2 minutes left but it seemed to drag on as Lexi sat in the box, satisfied in her efforts at defending her best friend.

The girl sat up eagerly as she watched Charlie make a break down the ice "YOU GO CHAR" the girl yelled out, but she quickly quietened as the boy was beaten by the buzzer.

The girl stood up as she watched her team walk into the locker room, she would take a few moments longer as she had to walk from the box.

Lexi headed to the locker room, and all eyes landed on her as sat herself down in her usual seat between Charlie and Guy sending the latter a big grin as she realised he was okay.

The girl quickly threw off her jersey and had a gulp of water, noticing out of the corner of her eye everyone except Guy was staring at her "What?" she asked

"Little Lexi that was so badass," Charlie said as he high-fived his sister, the rest of the team nodded in agreement, even Orion let out a laugh.

"Second time in the penalty box, wow cutie you're starting to scare me" her boyfriend grinned.

Guy looked at the team confused, he hadn't seen what happened he came right to the tunnels. "Wait, what did I miss?" he asked.

Alex let out a laugh "Let's just say Lexi didn't take you getting purposely hurt too kindly". He informed Guy as he made a fist and face punch motion with his hand.

Guy let out a laugh as the realisation hit him and he wrapped his good arm around the small girl as she leant her head on his shoulder and wrapped her two arms around his stomach.