Is this girl bothering you?

a.n who be ready for some cute guy this chapter, love that dude

Lexi Conway walked into with Julie and Sadie by her side. Adam had gone home whilst he knew his parents would be asleep to change, he had gotten to school earlier than the girl.

Her eyes searched the hallway until she found her boyfriend by his locker. He was putting his books in his bag as this brunette was flirting up a storm with him, the boy looked down awkwardly, refusing to talk to her. "Uh, nah," Sadie said as she also noticed the boy "He looks like he wants to die, but the poor kid is to nice to tell her to go away" Julie laughed.

 Lexi could tell he was not living for it so she decided to take pity on her boyfriend she walked over to him and grabbed him by the shirt, pulling him down so she could kiss him. The girl pulled away before turning her attention to the hoe. 

"Hey Gorgeous, is this girl bothering you?" Lexi asked. Adam nodded his head, excited to see what would happen. "Hey, I don't know who the hell you think you are but if you so much as look at my boyfriend in that way again we're going to have a problem, now move it," Lexi told the girl as she stuck up a finger. 

The brunette rolled her eyes before she walked off. Adam chuckled and looked down to his girlfriend "wow, my girlfriend is a badass" The girl just laughed, "shut up, let's go to class".

The boy just sighed dramatically as he wrapped an arm around the girl and pulled her in close. 

The pair walked in and the girl noticed her brother, she saw him look at her but she refused to make eye contact as she sat down in front of Adam.

Lexi looked beside her and sent Dwayne a small smile "Howdy Partner" she joked as the cowboy jokingly tipped his hat "Little Miss" he spoke in his southern accent.

"Hey, cutie," Adam told his girlfriend as he wrapped his arms around her from behind and placed a gentle kiss on her cheek. Lexi smiled and looked towards her boyfriend before looking around and noticing her peers in their own world "Adam, we're in class right now." She told him sternly whilst trying to hide her smile 

"The teacher isn't even here!" the boy shot back with a smile, once again kissing her cheek "mwah" the boy said dramatically as he kissed her, causing the girl to giggle.

"Cut it out Cake-eaters" the pair heard a voice grumble.

Lexi turned her head to the voice "fuck off charlie".

The boy looked at her in shock before looking back towards Averman who he had been in conversation with. 

The teacher walked in and Adam quickly found his seat, Lexi found herself half-listening as the teacher droned on about Dwarves chilling on Giants, honestly, she had no idea what was going on.

Class dragged on and Lexi farewelled her boyfriend as she headed to English, It was the one class the girl had without him.

"Guy!" Lexi squealed as she launched herself at the boy. Guy laughed and wrapped his arms around the girl. "I missed you!" She told him as the boy placed her down.

"I missed you too, little lex," Guy told her as they walked towards the girl's locker together, they always met up before English so they could walk together

Lexi, as usual, found herself needing to go past her locker to get her textbook. The girl made her way over to her locker and opened it for a note to fall out.

She picked it up and read it, immediately disgusted by the gross message from the Varsity captain speaking about what he would do to her.

Guy plucked the note from her hands and ripped it up before throwing it out. "That kid is going to end up getting a punch to the face or a kick in the balls, whatever I decide at the time"The boy warned angrily