Ants

Lexi was awoken from her sleep when Alex threw open her door, the girl had gotten ready to go but whilst waiting for Alex to arrive at her house for them to skate to Eden hall together, the two being the only team members from Edina.

"Lexi, I've been outside for like 5 minutes" the boy whined as he grabbed the girls hand and pulled her up from her bed. "I didn't realise you'd left the door unlocked, I rang the bell, like 100 times".

The girl simply shot her best friend a tired grin, her dimples popping out "sorry Al" she said whilst yawning, a small sound erupting her mouth.

Alex couldn't help but let out a grin as he jokingly pinched the girl's cheeks "ill forgive you because you're just so adorable" he teased.

Lexi swatted his hands away, rolling her eyes jokingly "shut up, let's go, i just gotta brush my teeth again".

The girl threw her skates on and began skating to the Eden Hall dorms. "Oh!" she said suddenly, startling Alex.

"I forgot to tell you, Adam and I got back together," she said, sending the boy a big grin. Alex stopped skating as he turned to look at the girl, a smile on his face "PRAISE THE LORD AND LIO, I'VE BEEN WAITING FOR THIS MOMENT FOR 6 DAYS"

Lexi laughed at the boy, "I'm surprised you weren't all cuddled up when I came in then" the boy teased as the pair began skating again.

Lexi scoffed "I would have been, but he is staying in the dorms tonight, no one could pick him up from late-night practice".

Alex's eyes widened "He is at the dorms?" the boys questioned.

The girl nodded "yeah? whats wrong with that, it was easier for him"

Alex laughed at the small girl, she clearly hadn't made the connection, for someone with a perfect GPA the girl could sure be dumb.

"Lex" Alex began as the girl looked at him, he spoke slowly, as if he was talking to a child "We are pranking the Varisty dorms".

The realisation hit Lexi as she facepalmed "Ad is at the Varsity dorms" she stated.

"Crap, how am I going to get him out of this one" she muttered to Alex as the pair arrived at the dorms, smiling slightly at their team who were waiting.

"I don't think you can Lexi, it'll be alright, it's just a prank," Alex said reassuringly gently patting the girls back.

"Hey guys," Charlie said to the pair as they arrived right in front of the team.

"Good Morning" Lexi muttered as she wrapped her arms around charlie causing him to laugh "Lex its 11 pm, it's not morning"

"Well, Alex woke me up and dragged me out of bed, so I count that as the morning" the girl responded tiredly.

"Oh wait, I forgot" she stated as she roamed her eyes around the team, her eyes landing on her target.

"Guy" she tried to yell but was cut off by a yawn as she moved to her best friend, wrapping her arms around him.

"Hey Lexi" the boy laughed as he squeezed her in a hug "I missed you, even though it has been like 8 hours," the girl said softly.

"8 hours is a long time my friend" Guy teased "I missed you too," he said as he released the girl.

"Hey Char," the girl said softly, getting the attention of her brother "Adam is at the dorms, I don't really want him to get bitten by fire ants, can we skip him"

Charlie rolled his eyes "even if I wanted to skip him, there's no way to tell which room he is in and I don't want to miss out on any of the varsity players"