Shoelaces

Lexi and Adam sat down on the girl's bed, laying together just enjoying each others company. She knew she had to get what happened off of her boyfriends mind.

Lexi smiled slightly as an idea sprung to her head, she stood up suddenly, a grin overtaking her features, her dimples showing, causing the boy to look at her, her smile making him smile.

The girl offered him a hand, he took it and she tugged him up, dragging him to his feet.

"I have an idea" she proposed, Adam nodded, urging her to go on. "Get all the pillows and blankets you can find, we're going to build a fort in the movie room" she stated, causing Adam to grin as he took off down the hall getting blankets and pillows.

Lexi smiled, grabbing her fairy lights and dragging some chairs from the kitchen to use to hold the fort up.

The two met in the movie room and set to building, they'd spent rainy days in their childhood building forts so they were a pretty good team when it came to making them.

It took them about 10 minutes to build a fort suitable to Lexi's high expectations and the girl quickly hung her fairy lights.

She giggled as she belly-flopped onto the pillows beside Adam, the boy smiling and kissing the side of her head before she rolled over onto her back and the boy pulled her into his arms.

"Want to watch a movie?" the girl suggested as she sat up after about 30 minutes of just laying together, the fort had given them a perfect view of the tv.

Adam thought for a moment, before smiling "what about Mario kart?" he spoke, Lexi nodded and stood up, crawling out of the fort to set up and game, she hopped back in, holding the two controllers, handing one to her boyfriend.

"I don't know why you suggested this, you never win," Lexi said as she laughed, sitting between the boy's legs and resting her back on his chest.

Adam jokingly rolled her eyes, informing her to start the game. After 4 games, Adam had enough, throwing his controller beside him frustrated.

Lexi turned back to look at him, still resting between the boy's legs, sending him a smile when she saw the close proximity between their faces, she placed a quick kiss on his lips before speaking.

"Bad luck loser" the girl teased "I'm just too good"

Adam pushed the girl lightly on her back, causing her to fall forward and face plant the pillows.

She sat up and turned to look at him "is that how you want to play it" she stated, pushing the boy backwards, he hardly moved and Lexi rolled her eyes.

"Move" she whined as she pushed him again, the boy just laughed and stayed upright, the girl fake pouted and stood up leaving the fort.

Adam rolled his eyes jokingly, following the girl out of the fort and watching as she began walking up the stairs, she noticed him behind her and began running up the stairs.

The length of Adams strides allowed him to reach her quite quickly and he picked her up, placing her over his shoulder and walking towards her room as she frantically kicked.

He placed her down "You done sulking?" he spoke, the girl just stuck her tongue out causing Adam to smirk.

His hands found the girls hips and he began tickling her, the girl was horribly ticklish and the boy knew that, a smile lit up his face as she frantically kicked and giggled, begging him to stop.

The girl used her foot to lightly kick the boy in the head,  he whined jokingly in pain, falling down on top of the girl, his 6-foot body enveloping her small one.