Date Day

Lexi heard her front door unlock and hopped up grinning "Honey I'm home" the voice of Adam Banks call out.  She had already showered, cleaned her teeth and brushed her hair, getting herself ready for bed while she waited for her boyfriend.

The girl raced down the stairs "I'm almost at the bottom catch me" she yelled out when she reached the 2nd bottom step launching herself at her boyfriend who had quickly run from the front door to the stairs. 

She wrapped her legs around his waist as he caught her "I didn't think id make it that time" Adam rushed out.

The girl laughed "well it's not like id be dumb enough to jump if you weren't there" she responded as Adam raised a brow at her "okay maybe I would" she admitted causing the two to laugh as the boy put her down.

The two headed into Lexi's room and sat themselves down on her bed. "How was practice?," the girl asked as she rested her head on her boyfriend's lap, allowing him to play with her hair.

"Yeah, they aren't too bad on the ice. Just douche bags in daily life" he informed the girl "no ducks though" he mumbled to her as she looked up at him sadly.

"My coach seems pretty mean" Lexi started, "But something tells me it's just a front he puts on, I still like him," she laughed.

"Are you staying over?" she questioned the boy, he sent her a smirk "do you want me to?" he asked her already knowing the answer.

Lexi sensed he was teasing her and put on her best unbothered face "Nah not really" she said causing his face to drop. 

"Oh okay then, ill go," the boy said in a confused tone as he hopped up and began walking out the door. 

The girl waited a few moments before carefully sliding out of bed and running at the boy before he reached the stairs, she threw herself on his back as he caught her in surprise. "I'm only joking gorgeous," she said into the boy's ear.

Adam felt a smile light up his features "I knew that" the boy mumbled as he tried to cover his embarrassment. 

The girl laughed as he turned around and headed back into the girl's bedroom "I pranked you, Admit it" she stated.

"Okay you got me," the boy said as he put the girl down, causing her to throw her fist in the air as she cheered, her happiness making the boy grin.

"I'm going for a shower, I'm so gooddamn tired" the boy informed her as he headed over to his draw and grabbed the pyjamas he kept at the girls' house.

Lexi nodded and smiled as she watched him lock the door, the girl flopped back on her bed and finished off the remainder of the math homework she had left, it was Friday so she wanted to spend her weekend doing fun things instead of homework.

She had just finished when the boy opened the bathroom door, fully dressed with teeth brushed. "Come love me" the boy whined as he held his arms out. 

The girl grinned and walked over, leaning her head on his chest as he wrapped his arms around her and kissing her head. 

"You need to put on some deodorant you stink" the girl joked as she pulled away from her boyfriend

"Oh yeah?" Adam teased as he picked up his girlfriend and started walking towards her bed. 

Lexi let out a small laugh as she felt herself being crushed between the bed and her boyfriend "cuddle time." Adam mumbled as he closed his eyes and slowly drifted off to sleep, "more like nap time." Lexi sighed dramatically as she ran her hands through her boyfriend's hair.

It took Lexi a while to fully fall asleep but when she did she found herself dreaming of memories of the core 4.

"Lexi, hurry up" she heard the voice of a 10-year old Elliot Cruise whine to her. "The boys will already be at the beach and we are keeping them waiting," she said as Lexi rushed down the stairs, the pair began walking down the street