I don't know how to handle this.

(A.n heads up, you might start to hate Charlie due to this chapter but please have mercy he is a smol bean just bipolar at the moment)

"Dammit Banks" Charlie yelled as he wrapped his arm around the boy's neck and took him to the floor.

Lexi watched as her two favourite people fell to the ground together before springing up "Get off me Charlie" her boyfriend spat out as he pushed the boy.

"How do you like it Banks?" Charlie responded angrily, at this point the other two teams were just watching the best friends fight.

"Yeah, nice takedown you'd be in the box" Adam informed him looking at him up and down with disgust.

"Go cry to your rich parents" Charlie threw back while once again pushing Adam.

"Alright fine" she heard the boy respond before pushing him back and wrapping his arm around Charlie's head.

The girl skated over to the two fighting boys "guys stop please" she begged, "guys come on, please stop" she pleaded as she reached out to grab Charlie.

The much taller boy flung his arm out contacting her face and causing her to fall to the ground, both boys stopped fighting and fell silent at the sound of the slap, a gasp of pain and the girl hitting the floor.

"You okay cutie?" Adam rushed out, momentarily forgetting his fight with Charlie, the girl just sat there, looking at the two of them, betrayal in her eyes.

"You asshole" he yelled suddenly as he shoved Charlie, both boys began their fight once again as Alex rushed over to Lexi, the girl was sitting on the ice seemingly in shock.

The boy reached down and offered the girl a hand tugging her up and turning her to face him, her nose was bleeding and her face was red from where Charlie's arm had smacked her but other than that and shock the girl seemed okay.

Alex pulled her away from where all the other players began fighting and sat her down at the bench quickly squatting down in front of her "you okay Lexi?" he asked softly.

The girl just nodded, seemingly not able to process many words "get back out there, I'm okay, he didn't mean it, it was an accident " she mumbled looking up at the boy.

The boy didn't want to leave but could see the girl wanted to be alone so he gave her a quick peck on the forehead and headed back out just in time to watch Orion skate out onto the ice and demand that varsity get off the ice.

Lexi watched as the Varsity team skated away, Adam made eye contact with the girl as he skated off, he sent her a sad smile and a wave she could make out the words "I'm sorry" as he mouthed to her before he went to turn away, the girl softly smiled back and waved, letting him know they were as okay as they could be.

"Congratulations you just forfeited every mental edge you might have had over the varsity, now they know they own you, now stay clear of the varsity until we play them in the JV varsity showdown and take off those jerseys, the ducks are dead" Orion spat out.

Lexi watched from the bench as the team began to take their jerseys off, she sadly stripped hers off as well, she watched as Charlie crossed his arms refusing to take off the ducks uniform. "Two choices Conway, take off the jersey now or you don't play" coach informed him.

Lexi prayed Charlie would just take the jersey off, just leave it alone and play with the team he grew up with, she prayed he wouldn't leave her like Adam had to, because she didn't think she could handle not having either of time with her.

The girl couldn't hear much more of the conversation as she was zoned out, however, she was quickly brought out of her trance when she heard Orion speak "Ok, Goodbye Conway" Orion stated, at first the girl thought he was talking to her.