15

Jungkook walks into the classroom with Sangjun to drop him off the next day. Jimin looks up from his desk and smiles. "What are you doing in here?"

Jungkook walks up to his desk and gives him a quick kiss. "Just wanted to say hi to you before going to my lecture."

Jimin blushes. "I'll see you after school." Jungkook walks out.

Sangjun digs through his backpack and pulls out a drawing of 2 big dinosaurs and 1 baby dinosaur. He puts it on Jimin's desk.

Jimin smiles at him. "What's this?"

"I drew you a picture of me, you, and Jungkookie."

Jimin ruffles Sangjun's hair. "Thank you. I think I'll put it up on my fridge when I get home."

-

During lunch, Jimin drops the kids off in the cafeteria and goes back to his room. He gets a call from Jungkook.

Incoming Call from Jungkook...
Accept | Decline

"Hey. Are the kids in lunch right now?"

"Yeah. Why are you calling me? Aren't you in class?"

"No. I'm on my way to my next lecture. I just wanted to know if you wanted to stay the night at the apartment."

Jimin pauses. "What? Really?"

"Yeah. We can do the PG version of Netflix and Chill."

Jimin giggles. "Sure. That sounds like fun."

"Okay. I gotta go into my lecture now."

"Bye."

"Bye."

call ended.

-

Jimin puts his phone back in his desk and pulls out his lunch. He can't help but smile. Even though their relationship is moving quite fast, he doesn't mind it.

-