7

Jimin is watching Netflix on his couch when he gets a call from Jungkook.

Incoming Call from Jungkook...
Accept | Decline

"Hey Jimin. I just wanted to tell you that Sangjun is apparently a color master now."

Jimin giggles. "What do you mean?"

"He's been nonstop telling me the color of everything we see."

"Is he saying the right colors?"

"Yeah. It's amazing."

"Then I guess I can move on to the alphabet during our tutoring sessions. If we keep it up, maybe he'll be reading by the end of the year."

"Thank you for helping out with him. It really means a lot."

"He's a good kid and I want him to succeed. I would be a horrible teacher if I just sat back and watched him fail."

-

Sangjun walks into the classroom on Monday and walks straight up to Jimin's desk, poking his arm lightly.

Jimin smiles. "Yes?"

Sangjun huffs. "I'm confused."

"What are you confused about?"

"Can boys like boys?"

Jimin short circuits. "Uh... Why do you ask? Do you think you like boys?"

"No, but is it possible for boys to like boys?"

"Yes it is. Same goes for girls."

Sangjun motions for Jimin to leans down so he does. Sangjun whispers, "My brother thinks you're pretty."

Jimin sits up straight in his chair. "What?"

"I heard him talking to his friends and he said you're pretty."

Jimin fights back a blush. "I think Jungkook might've wanted to keep that a secret."

"Then why would he tell his friends?"

"I meant that I don't think he wanted me to know."

"Does this mean Jungkook likes boys?"

Jimin stares at the wall for a few seconds. "I don't know the answer to that question. Maybe you should ask him."

"Do you like boys?"

"That's a personal question, Sangjun. You shouldn't go around asking people that."

"I was just wondering because your cheeks turned red when you saw him shirtless."

Jimin clears his throat. "I didn't blush. If I did blush, it wasn't because he was shirtless."

"So you blushed when you saw him because you like him?"

"No."

Sangjun shrugs. "Ok. Whatever you say, I guess." He walks to his desk and sits down.

-