83

The prescription medication the doctor ordered for Jungkook comes in the next day. It's supposed to help with arrhythmia.

They stay there for one more day so the doctor can monitor his condition and then Jungkook is free to go.

Jimin insists that he should drive home, and even though Jungkook puts up a good fight, he ends up in the passenger seat.

They get home in 4 hours and immediately go to bed. It's already 10pm and Jimim and Sangjun have to go to school the next day.

Jimin and Jungkook take a quick shower together. "Jungkook, stop grabbing my ass. We're both way too tired to have sex right now."

Jungkook turns Jimin around so they're facing each other and gives him a kiss. "We don't need to have sex. We can just mess around a little bit."

Jimin looks down and sighs. "You're already hard?"

"I've told you multiple times that your body is sexy."

"Well... I don't want to blue ball you... Finish washing the shampoo out of your hair and we'll figure something out."

-

Jimin sits up and wipes the corners of his mouth. "That was fun. Are you satisfied now?" He looks up and sees that Jungkook is fast asleep already.

Jimin giggles and gets out of bed. He brushes his teeth and uses mouthwash to wash the salty taste out of his mouth. He puts his pajamas on and walks back to the bed, crawling into Jungkook's arms.

He smiles and rests his head on Jungkook's chest. They haven't been able to cuddle for a while, so he's happy to finally be held by Jungkook again.

He kisses Jungkook's cheek gently and whispers, "I love you... I'm happy you're okay..."

Jungkook stirs slightly but doesn't wake up. Instead, he lowers his arm so it's wrapped tightly around Jimin's waist. He mumbles in his sleep. "Mmm... love my Jimin..."

Jimin giggles softly and relaxes, slowly drifting off to sleep.

-

Just a warning... There's only one more chapter before the epilogue.

 There's only one more chapter before the epilogue