22

Jungkook and Jimin hang out in Kook's room after Sangjun goes to bed. "Sangjun said something really cute today..."

"What did he say?"

"Well, it was cute but a little startling. He said he likes me being around and that he's scared you'll break up with me because your relationships generally don't last a long time. He said that he doesn't want me to leave like your dad did."

Jungkook sighs. "He really does like you. My relationships don't last long because either Sangjun refuses to talk to the person or my friends hate them. Speaking of my friends, do you want to meet them?"

"Are they the same friends that you supposedly told I was pretty?"

Jungkook chuckles. "Yeah. They're the most chaotic people I've ever met so they might run you off without trying."

Jimin rolls his eyes. "I spend 6 hours a day 5 days a week with 28 devilish 5-year-olds. I promise you they won't run me off."

"They're coming over to hang out tomorrow. Since you're staying the night, you're welcome to join us."

Jimin smiles. "You know the best thing about being gay?"

Jungkook shakes his head.

"You don't get excluded from hanging out with 'the boys' on Saturday. No one really thinks about it but it's definitely a plus."

Jungkook chuckles. "You're such a smarty pants. My friends hated it when my girlfriends tried o hang out with us but you aren't a girl so they can't be mad. Also, the girls I've dated have been really clingy and really into PDA, but you're the opposite of that."

-