44

Don't let this chapter fool you. this book will not get very nsfw or 18+. but, with that said, Jungkook is a little brat

-

Monday rolls around and Jimin is in the middle of teaching his class when a kid near his desk raises their hand. "Mr. Park, your phone keeps dinging."

"That's okay. I'll check it later–"

"Check it now."

Jimin sighs and walks back to his desk, pulling his phone out of the drawer.

Jungkook

thinking about you

you're cute

but so sexy

and your moans are so hot

😉

end of conversation

-

Jimin blushes and puts his phone back. He clears his throat and walks back to the front of the room.

Another kid raises their hand. "Who was it?"

"My friend."

The kid looks mildly shocked. "You have friends? But... you're a boring teacher."

Jimin's jaw drops. "That was really mean. Of course I have friends."

"Prove it."

Jimin blinks. "Prov–... Excuse me? You're 5 years old. I don't need to prove myself to you."

"Call your friend."

Jimin walks back to his desk. "Fine. I'll prove it to you." He pulls his phone out and texts someone.

Hoseokie

hey are you free for a call

sure :) whats up?

end of conversation

-

Calling Hoseokie...

"Hey Jimin! How's it going?"

"It's going great. Hey, I'd love to talk for a long time, but I'm teaching right now and one of my kids wants me to prove that I have friends so I'm gonna put you on speaker and you're gonna tell them that I have friends."

Hoseok bursts out laughing. "They don't think you have friends?!"

Jimin pouts. "They said I'm a boring teacher..."

"I'm never gonna let you hear the end of this."

Jimin whines. "Hobi, please?"

"Okay, okay. I'll tell them you have friends."

Jimin puts him on speaker. "Everyone, this is my friend Hoseok. Can you say hi?" His students say hi.

"Hey little kiddies! I just wanted to tell you that Jimin isn't as lonely as he looks. I know he seems super boring and dull, but he has some friends."

Jimin glares at his phone. "I want to say some really bad words to you right now."

call ended.

-

Jimin scoffs and turns towards his students. "He hung up on me. I can't believe he hung up on me." They all giggle.

-