19

Sangjun sits next to Jimin at recess again. "Everyone is boring. None of them want to talk about dinosaurs."

Jimin smiles. "I'll talk to you about dinosaurs. Do you have a favorite? Mine is a triceratops."

"I like the diplodocus. They're funny looking."

"What does it look like."

"It has a long neck and a bump on it's head. I can draw you one."

Jimin smiles. "That would be very nice of you. Why don't you want to play whittle other kids? I know they don't like talking about dinosaurs, but there has to be something else that seems fun to you."

Sangjun shrugs. "They're all playing tag and whenever a girl catches a boy, they try to kiss them. I don't want to play that."

Jimin giggles. "Me neither, buddy. Is Emily playing tag?"

"Yeah."

"Aren't you guys friends?"

"I don't know."

"You should try to become friends with someone."

"But they don't talk to me."

Jimin thinks silently for a minute. "Do any of them know your Korean name?"

Sangjun shakes his head. "They just call me Sam."

Jimin whispers, "You should tell one of them that you're the prince of Korea and that Sam is a fake name to hid your identity."

"Really? Would they believe that?"

Jimin shrugs. "I guess you just have to find out. I bet some of them will and then they'll all want to be your friend."

"You're telling me to lie to them?"

"It's a fun lie. I think of it as more of a joke than a lie. Just give it a shot."

-