65

Jimin is practically shaking by the time he walks into the apartment. Jungkook sighs and gives him a gentle kiss. "I'll go get Sangjun..." Jimin nods and sits down at the kitchen table.

He hears murmuring down the hall and fast, tiny footsteps. "Hi Jimin."

"Sangjun, I need to talk to you about something serious and I don't want you to lie to me. Am I clear?"

"Yes..." He sits down.

"Sangjun, did you tell anyone about me and Kookie's relationship?"

Sangjun starts sobbing. "It was the day after you started dating. It was before you told me the you didn't want me to tell anyone. I only told one person but Emily has a big fat mouth and told all the girls and then Emma told Bradley who told all the guys..."

Jimin huffs. "Sangjun... Why did you tell her?"

"I was excited... I'm sorry... I didn't say you were dating, though. I just said you liked each other... and that you kissed..."

Jimin sighs and rubs his face. "Are you sure that all of them know?"

"Yeah..."

Jimin rests his face in his palms for a few seconds. "Fuck... I can't believe all of them know..."

"They're all okay with it."

"So are their parents... I just wish they didn't know."

"Are you mad at me?"

"... It wouldn't be fair for me to be mad at you. You did it before I told you to keep it a secret. Just... don't give them any details of our relationship. Can you promise me that you won't?"

"I promise..."

Jimin grins weakly and ruffles Sangjun's hair. "I thought you went behind my back... Thank God you didn't."

-