57

Jimin wakes up at 6am to Snagjun poking him again. "We need to decorate the kitchen."

Jimin yawns and rubs his eyes. "What?"

"For Jungkookie's birthday. We need to put streamers up in the kithen."

Jimin's eyes grow wide. "It's his birthday?!" He gets out of the bed. "Where are the decorations?"

"I can show you." Sangjun slips out of the bed and leads Jimin to one of the cabinets in the kitchen.

They spend 5 minutes decorating the kitchen and Jimin goes back to Jungkook's room to get ready for school. He sees that Jungkook is sitting up in the bed.

Jimin smiles and walks over, giving him a quick kiss. "Happy Birthday. We can go out o celebrate after school."

Jungkook smiles. "Okay."

-

Jimin rushes back to the classroom during lunch and makes Jungkook a birthday card. Then he researches places to go to be able to see planes taking off.

After school, Jimin goes back to the apartment and makes 2 packed lunches. Since it's Tuesday, he doesn't need to make one for Sangjun.

When Juntkook is done with his homework, Jimin drags him to his car. "I have another surprise for you."

Jungkook grins and sits in the passenger seat. "I wonder what it is."

"It'll be fun. I promise."

Jimin drives to an open field next to a barbed wire fence. Jungkook tilts his head, visibly confused. "Where are we?"

His question is answered when an airplane flies over them. It's really close so Jungkook takes a closer look at the the fence. There's a sign that says: "WARNING! ACTIVE RUNWAY! DO NOT CLIMB FENCE!"

Jimin drives up a little more so they're near the tree line and parks the car. He gets out and opens the truck, pulling out a blanket and the packed lunches. "Surprise! Plane picnic!"

Jungkook gets out of the car with a big smile on his face. "You're really good at thinking of date ideas. This is so cute."

Jimin sets the blanket up. "I didn't want to be super generic. I feel really bad about how mad I got at you yesterday..."

Jungkook shakes his head. "No no no, I totally deserved it. You shouldn't apologize for that."

"But... I can't believe we had a fight the day before your birthday. You should've told me your birthday was today..."

"I guess I never thought about birthdays. When's yours?"

"October 13th."

"I'll put it on my calendar."

They sit down on the blanket and cuddle. Jimin gives him a kiss. "I love you..."

Jungkook blushes vividly. "I love you too... You know what?"

"What?"

"You loving me is the best birthday gift I could ever receive."

-