Good Morning

I'm watching AFV with my little brother while attemptign to write.  Let's see how this goes lol.

-MyComputersDead

xooxooxooxooxooxooxooxooxooxooxooxooxooxooxooxooxooxooxooxooxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

No Pov
After showering the trio made their way back to bed.  Kirishima pulled Izuku on top of his chest with one arm and used the other to pull Kaminari close to his side.  They both snuggled into the red head's warmth and drifted off to a peaceful, content sleep, each of them being comforted by the rising and falling of the others' chests.  

*le time shampoo to the morning*

Denki's Pov
I felt myself slip into consciousness.  I didn't want to wake up so I moved closer to Eijiro and wrapped my arm around him and Izuku.  They were both so warm and it felt so good just to be close to them.  

"Denki?  Are you awake?"  Izuku whispered.  

"Ssh.  Go back to sleep babe."

"Mmm," he hummed in agreement and moved closer to Eijiro and nestled into my touch.  I felt so calm at that moment.  I just wanted it to last forever.  I soon drifted back to sleep while holding my mates.  After a while I was woken up by commotion on the other side of the door.  Izuku seemed to notice it too because when I opened my eyes I saw him staring at the door with a scared expression.  He turned towards me and we locked eyes.  All he did was mouth 'They heard'. 

My eyes widened in realization.  Somebody heard us last night and by the sound of it, it was Bakugo.  

"God damn it Icyhot!  Let me through!"

"No, you can't just barge in on them!"

There was some crashing and an explosion as the door whipped open. At this point Eijiro had woken up too and sat up so that Izuku was straddling him and clinging to his neck.  Since it was hot in the dorms we all slept shirtless which meant that all of Izuku's hickeys were exposed as well as the bite marks. The scratches on Eijiro's back were facing away from the open door, but the bite marks on my neck weren't.  

"What the actual hell Shitty Hair?!"

"What?  If you don't like what you see then get out!"  Eijiro growled at him and hugged Izuku closer as the smaller attempted to hide his face out of embarrassment.  

"You fucked him in the fucking dorms!  Everyone could have heard you fucking dumbasses!"

"Well if they didn't know before then they definitely know now you idiot!" I growled. 

"Izuchan?  Are you alright?  Sho called and said something was wrong,"  Keigo ran into the room and pushed past Todoroki and Bakugou.  He paused and stumbled back when he saw us and the markings on our bodies.  "Oh."  He paused as his eyes widened.  "I-I think you should come with me Izuku.  We need to talk."

"He's not going anywhere," Eijiro growled defensively.  I growled too and wrapped my arms around my mates.

"I-I think I s-should go w-with Kei..."  Izuku removed our grips on his waist.  I would be lying if I said I wasn't hurt by him choosing to go with another alpha rather than stay here with us.  

He slowly got up and put a hoodie of mine on, which made me feel a little better, but not much, and walked out of the room with Keigo with his head hung low.  I could have sworn I saw tears run down his face as he walked out.  

Izuku's Pov
My face was burning and hot tears streamed down my face.  I walked past Kacchan and Shochan.  Half of the class had been woken up by the yelling and were now standing outside their rooms watching the scene unfold.  They.  Heard.  Everything.  My tears flowed even faster.  I wanted to fall through the floor and become invisible.  We made it to Keigo's car and I got into the front seat with him.  He didn't look at me but just stared at the steering wheel.  I looked down at my hands and clamped my mouth shut.