Part 2 It's fake?

Flurry had agreed to go on an early morning walk with Bluebear. Even though she wasn't a morning person, she and Bluebear don't get to hang out much so she was excited to spend time with her pal! smoothing down her hair she stepped out of her home, only to find Bluebear already waiting for her. "Hi! you're here! I was scared you'd sleep through your alarm peach" she says standing up from the bench she was sitting on and dusting off the dirt from her jumper "sorry to keep you waiting powder puff! I had to clean up my workbench from last night!" Flurry apologizes as they start their walk.

While the two walk and chat they find themselves at the beach, they continue to walk along but also take the time to collect seashells and a dip in the ocean. They then find themselves resting on the rocks on the most northern point of the coast, letting their feet dangle in the water

"careful! the sharks might think your toes are fish bait and nibble them off!" Flurry teased causing Bluebear to fling her feet out of the water in panic, flurry started to laugh "OMG that was not cool! how would I be a superstar if I don't have toes? how would I wear my heels!" Bluebear said/shouted, but she soon started to laugh as well.

"So,"

flurry said in-between giggles "you want to be a superstar?" She asked "yes! And a fashionista and a DIY expert!" she said proudly "the whole world will know my name!" She said looking out at sea with the ocean twinkling in her eyes

"I'll live in a huge huge house with one hundred rooms!" She beamed at Flurry who looked happy but deep down she was saddened by the thought that Her friend might one day leave

"So does that mean you leave the island?" Flurry asked shyly, fiddling with the hem of her jumper "hmm I don't know Maybe someday!" She said "but hey! I'll write to you a whole bunch and you can come to visit!" She said resting a gentle hand on flurries' shoulder and smiling. Flurry's cheeks start to burn hard.

They talked a bit more before Bluebear started to squint at the horizon "How would I even leave the island? We're like the only bit of land for miles and miles!" She said looking around "I mean Orville could take you in his plane" flurry suggested "yeah or..." bluebear said looking around

"a boat?"

"Yeah that is true although I don't think I have the stomach for tha-" Bluebear interrupted Flurry by grabbing her shoulder and pointing "no peach look! A boat!" After leaning forward a bit, the other girl could see what looked like a Boat

"No way! I've never seen one on the island before!" Flurry exclaimed "let's go have a closer look," bluebear said, pulling herself up and making her way towards the cliffside, white Flurry running after her with her ladder.

After a small bit of climbing, Bluebear and Flurry were on a small bit of beach which they had never seen before, there stood a large boat that looked like it would fall apart any minute.

"Hey, Maybe we should go and report this" Flurry whispered not liking the vibes the boat was giving off "y-yeah we should totes tell Mr. Nook or Isabelle," Bluebear said starting to make her way back up the cliff so they could make their way back to the plaza. However, on their way they found Danny instead.

"Hey! Danny! Wait up peach!" Bluebear said running full force at them with Flurry wheezing behind. "Hey! Bluebear and Flurry! How are my two favorite lesbians doing ?" Bluebear and Flurry both wheezing did not hear what Danny had said "d-did you say something powderpuff?" Flurry spluttered "oh nothing just saying good morning"

phew that was a close one! Gotta stop thinking out loud.

"Is there something I can help with?" Bluebear, now regaining her composure, explained how they were on a walk and found a mysterious boat on a small beach. "There is a beach back there?" Danny asked looking confused, "yup I've never seen it before," Bluebear said look worried "it's like it's there for the plot '' Danny muttered but thankfully the 2 women didn't hear them.