Where to next!

Hey there! so as you read in my a/n on the last part I have a few ideas of where I want this fic to go next and I would love to hear what you guys think of some of these ideas! so to vote on the idea you like the best just by commenting on it! all critiques are appreciated!

Idea 1# I've seen this trope done in a few other fic's (eg It Couldn't be...Love? by FRANS_PLAYER theirs is pretty cool!) where the is a really bad storm on the island which winds up in Tom and Redd staying together while the storm happens. It would probably be in like a large basement under the plaza. it always made sense to me that they would have something like this in place on an island.

Idea 2# Redds ship gets cast out at sea when it's not tied down correctly one night (or is it?) he ends up going overboard but is rescued by Willbur and Danny while on a plane ride. Tom starts to feel responsible for what happened to him even though Redd isn't an official resident and he still kinda hates him he takes it upon himself to nurse Redd back to health.

Idea 3# Redd goes to confront Tom one evening (this will be a little while after their kiss) but they get into an argument and one thing leads to another and one of them takes a tumble down the cliffside (I don't know who yet but probably Tom) while the one that got injured is still trying to work and whatnot. the other still feels bad about what happened and tries to make up for it!

And those are my thoughts on how this story will go! i would love to hear what you guys think and if you have any ideas of your own