Chapter 1

Hey I want to let you all know that this is my very first attempt at writing so you wont find it great but I guess u can give this story one chance.It will not be bad either. 

I wrote this coz Wattpad keeps asking me to share a story .lol :p 

English is not my first or second language. It is the third. So there will be mistakes.Please point them out to me and help me improve. 

Please do leave your vote if you like it . It would mean a lot to me .:)

I will love to read your comments too , even if they are negative. I do't mind getting negative comments , just don't be rude though .... :D

Hope you enjoyee reading .... 

Agh, Monday ...like yet again . Seriously I hate the person who invented Monday or Tuesday or any other weekdays for that matter ...I mean I would have been completely happy with Saturday n Sunday.With that thought in mind I got up from my comfy bed.

"Melanie...How long will you take ? You will be late for work.", my friend shouted from downstairs and that made me get ready in a matter of few seconds...ok well, maybe not seconds but still fast enough.Not that I take a lot of time in getting ready .. I mean I brush my teeth,take a shower ,brush my hair and taddaaa I am ready. Make up is so not my thing.After getting ready I checked my self in the mirror. The reflection of a good heighted girl with waist length black hair and brown eyes and a plain face looked back at me.Yeah, ryt I was no beauty queen but I was presentable.

I flinged my bag and ran downstairs. My apartment-mates were all set to leave for work already .Yeah ,ryt I was the only unpunctual one in our group of three.Did I mention I live in a rented apartment that I share with two other gals?Well...now I did...So anyways I had just got myself a job and I did not earn enough to rent an apartment alone and same was the case with the other girls. So we lived together and it was fun.

Oh,back to the present situation , I so didn't have the time to have my breakfast so I had to leave empty stomach.Samantha a.k.a Sammy and Emily were already out of the house so the tiring work of locking up the apartment was left to me...ok..ok..not that tiring but still.After locking it I ran off to my car as soon as possible.

I parked my car in the parking lot of my Advertising agency and went directly inside the office without taking any note of my surroundings.  

I was on my desk in a matter of minutes.I switched my laptop on and started doing the pending work that I had to submit today ..yeah I was running late again .

"Mel... are you done with the work you have to submit today?", Aaron, my conterpart asked me.I grimaced.

" K ..Mel I get your answer .,But I would suggest you to wind up your work before lunch as we have to submit it anytime after that ."

"Ugh, I will work only when you will let me work !!" , I shouted back.

He rolled his eyes at me and left . I liked Aaron and he was my good friend but I knew if I ddi not shout he would not have left me alone anytime soon.

Finally I was alone and all set to concentrate on my project again.

"You get the best of both worlds", my cellphone rang. 

Ok, I know it's not a song for a 20 year old girl but I cant help If I still love Hannah Montana. I mean I practically grew up watching that show.

Oh, back to the call .My cell showed my mom's pic .I picked up the call "Hey Mom!"

I had no idea this one call will inform me about the major change that will come in my life in the month to follow.

Thank you for reading it.... I hope you liked it enough to continue reading this story .... :)