Chapter 15

I woke as usual and slumped myself onto the couch and waited for him to come for me. I didn't have it in me to deal with him today so I was dreading the instant he came through the doors. I laid my head down on the arm of the sofa and I managed to doze off, but I woke up several hours later. I felt a sick feeling in my stomach as soon as I woke.

I looked around the room and realized the time. Kylo was due hours ago. He would have woken me up by now on any other day. I rose to my feet and decided to just go to the training room myself.

Maybe he let me sleep in a little, but I highly doubt that. I made my way through the halls and the growing pit in my stomach grew. I don't know what it was, but I clung to my lightsaber desperately as I sped walked to the training room and I found it to be dark and empty.

Maybe he'd gone on a trip or mission, but last I checked, he was being confined to the base. Snoke took away his rights leave after Muunilinst. Even if he was to leave somewhere I would have at least thought he would've told me.

I didn't know what else to do. I had no where else to check, maybe his quarters, but it didn't feel right. Something was calling me to the other side of the base. I tried to push it down, but it was like a constant siren going off in my head.

I got into an elevator and tried to trust my gut, but when I realized where my gut was taking me I didn't want to listen anymore. I was faced with the door of the throne room. I didn't want to, but it was so loud in my head. I pushed the door open and I was faced with a sight I couldn't believe.

Kylo was on the ground crying. Alone.

He acknowledged my presence and turned around in shock. He looked surprised to see me at first, but not in a good way. He looked embarrassed almost. I stood there frozen just looking at him.

He rose to his feet and walked towards me. His face was red and covered in several wet streaks.

"I'm sorry, I thought I was late for training. I came to find you." I said trying to save my ass before it was handed to me.

"No." He said softly. "No training today."

"Okay, should I head back to my quarters?" I asked gently as he stood in front of me.

"No," He said softly as he grabbed the back of my neck. "We're leaving soon. I was just about to come get you."

"Where are we going?" I asked kind of shocked. I thought neither of us were allowed to leave. I wanted to asked what changed, but I didn't want to push him when he was clearly already upset.

"Astra." He said grabbing me by the back of the neck. I had expected it to be an angry gesture, but it was rather just frantic. "Bad things are about to happen."

"What does that mean?" I asked.

"We're in a lot of danger." He stated.

"You said we're always in danger, what's going on?" I asked.

"Things have gotten much worse. I can't explain it all right now, but I need you to trust me." He said desperately.

"I don't really have a choice-"

"No, I want you to trust me. I want you to actually trust me. Not just because you know your supposed to." He said.

I didn't answer for a moment because I didn't know how to answer that. Of course I don't trust him. He was a monster. Why would I ever willingly chose him?

"I don't trust you." I said flatly.

"I know you don't." He said. "I don't expect you to right now, I need you to be ready for something really big, when the time is right I want you to come with me."