Chapter 47

We entered a large building that was much different than the last time we were here on Muunilinst. The last place just looked like a place to party and drink, but this building looked like a home. Granted it was still dripping in money, but it was more comfortable than the party. It had more of a warmer feeling like someone actually lived here.

Nigel has stayed back on the ship to see that it gets refueled. Percy tried offering to do it himself instead of Nigel, but Kylo insisted it was to be Nigel. Fiona didn't complain, but she just stuck closely to Percy in the absence of Nigel. She was used to having someone at her side and since I wasn't to leave Kylo's, Percy had to fill his place.

We entered as were greeted by a service droid and we were escorted to an out door patio. The silence between us all was hanging out like laundry, but Kylo and Fiona didn't seem to notice anything off. I was avoiding eye contact at any cost because I know things weren't good.

"Just this way, master Fransisco has been awaiting your arrival." The droid spoke as he brought us through the house.

I felt Kylo grab my arm and link them. I could feel Percy's eyes burning into the back of my head the instant that happened. I tensed up and looked up to him. He looked as casual as ever as he briefly looked back down to me.

"Kylo, what are you doing?" I asked in a barley a whisper.

"Proving a point." He said quietly looking very unbothered.

"What are you trying to prove?" I asked trying to keep quiet.

"Who you belong to." He said sharply not missing a beat.

"Now isn't the time, this is ridiculous." I said trying to pull away however, he wasn't budging.

"I don't care, you don't leave my side." He said firmly.

I bit my lip as we walked out onto the back patio area. It was lit up beautifully and it was adjacent to a luscious garden. I saw the man I recognized from Muunilinst as Francisco. We were led to a cushioned seat that sat across from him. Kylo and I sat down much closer than I had wanted to and the instant we did I felt a hand on my leg just above my knee.

I looked to Fiona and Percy who sat on on the couch next to us. Percy's eyes were glued to his hand and I couldn't help, but avoid his eye contact. I turned to see the droid walking off back inside the house. How I wished I could have gone with him, anything else but being around these two right now.

My attention was yet again taken back to Francisco who was sat not looking particularly happy. He picked up a drink from the table and looked at the four of us. He was dressed in fancy robes almost as if we had disturbed his relaxation.

"I'd like to think we're meeting on good terms, but the specification that this was supposed to be held secretly worries me." He said in a cool tone.

"This meeting was requested to ask for a favor." Kylo said calmly.

"The last time we met my summer home was destroyed in an attack that was meant for you." He said lowering his drink from his face. "I don't think you're in the position to ask anything of me."

"I'm asking for a favor." Fiona spoke up from the couch. "We need a weapon."

"What kind of weapon do I have that you two don't have already?" He asked.

"One that the Resistance doesn't know we have. One no one knows we have." Kylo said.

"I'm afraid I don't understand." He said shaking his head. It was hard to see fully in this light, but I could see his age coming through more than I remembered. The glimmer that he was a youthful rich man was evidently shown to just be a gimmick.