Chapter 33

I was walking back to our quarters after I had gone to medical for a check up and some new bandages. I was healing well enough given the crash was just over a week ago. Most of the pain was dull and aches rather than fresh and sharp like before.

I was able to do most things again, but I definitely wasn't able to train or anything like that. I was worried I was loosing my powers. Fortunately I was able to harness the Force safely, just not during any of my physical training.

I was walking through the empty halls so I could rest for the evening. I passed people in the halls and they seemed to move out of my way instinctively which was very new. People were respecting me and it was a feeling I liked. I never cared about what my status was, but I'd be lying if I didn't admit I liked it.

I turned down a hall towards our room and I was met with something I hadn't expected. Percy and Kylo walking out of a room. Both of their eyes met mine and I froze in place. I knew I wasn't supposed to see Percy, but it's not like I'd meant to run into them. I didn't even know where the training room was.

"Astra." Kylo spoke clearly surprised by my presence. "Walk with me."

I stepped forward and walked up to Kylo making very limited eye contact with Percy. I wasn't sure what I was supposed to do, but I tried to keep quiet. Kylo intertwined my arms with his and we walked down the hall. I quickly glanced behind me and Percy followed behind with his eyes glued to me.

"What did the doctors say?" He asked me.

"Nothing new, just to keep resting." I stated. "I think I'll be able to train again soon."

"Not going to happen." He said firmly. "You're not training until you're fully healed."

"I'm feeling a lot better." I said with insistence.

"Not up for debate, you're on rest until I say so." He said firmly.

I lowered my eyes not wanting to start an argument. We turned down a hall walking away from where our room was. I could see Percy walking closely behind us with his hands behind his back. I could see he was sweating and he looked exhausted. I remember I would leave training feeling the same way just weeks ago.

I clung to Kylo in fear of what he might say or do. He didn't exactly seem upset, but I know he didn't want me around Percy. He didn't want me to interfere with his training. I just had to trust him like I always did.

He stopped just in front of a door and he turned to face Percy. I made eye contact with him and we didn't speak, but I could see the pain in his eyes. My hand tightened around Kylo's arms, I wanted to hug him or even just talk to him, but I needed to listen to Kylo.

"I'll see you in the morning for training. I suggest you get some rest." Kylo said coldly.

"Thank you master." He said calmly before walking into his room.

I caught a quick glance of it and it seemed to be small but nice. It definitely wasn't a prison cell, it was a nice guest room. My eyes stayed on his door much passed when he left and the door shut behind him.

"He's gotten much better." He said quietly looking down at me. "He's stronger than I thought."

"Why do you say that?" I asked.

He kept his arm looped with mine and pulled me back down the hall. I let him pull me, but my eyes stayed locked on the door for a few seconds longer before I had to press forward.

"He is subjecting to the dark, he hated me at first and it pushed him. He's hungry for it." He said. "I didn't expect it."

"That doesn't sound like him." I said keeping my head low.