Chapter 59

I was soon thrown onto the bed leaving my body bouncing for a second before his body was on mine. He could hardly even ask before I ripped off my shirt. I pulled at his and it was seemingly gone in seconds. I pulled him down on top of me and his hot chest was pressed against my bare one.

His hand came to my throat and lightly squeezed me and my lips pressed into his. His freehand traveled down my side almost tickling me. His hand gripped my hip and his thumb pressed into my hip bone. He gave my throat another squeeze and I let out a whimper.

"Fuck your so beautiful." He said in a shaky voice.

His head dove into my neck as he let go with his hand and I gasped for air. He peppered kissed along my neck to my collar bone and down into the valley between my breast. He grabbed them from the sides squeezed them in closer. He buried his face into them and I craved him more and more as each kiss hit my chest.

"I'm so sorry." I said breathing heavier. "Fuck I'm so sorry."

"Astralaina shut up." He said in a deep scratchy voice.

I did that exact thing and he pulled at the seam of my pants and they were thrown to the floor seconds later taking my underwear with them. Before I could even react he was pressing inside of me and my legs wrapped around his torso and I felt his length enter all the way inside me.

He pushed harder and I was filled with a wave of euphoria. My hands clawed at his back in pleasure. He pulled at me hungrily and our sweaty body's pressed together. His teeth pulled at my neck and I let out a loud moan.

He cut my moan short by gripping my throat much harder than he had before. He lifted me up closer to him and almost sat up so I was sitting in his lap. I planted my feet on the bed and I pushed him backwards so he fell on his back. He looked surprised, but I sat down on him and his hands flew to my hips.

I rode against him and I could see his eyes almost roll into the back of his head. I bounced up and down feeling both our precum lubricate each grind I made against him. His hands traveled behind me and his arm wrapped around my lower back and his other hand gripped my ass. His fingers dug into my skin almost breaking through.

"God I fucking miss you." He said as I spend up the pace lifting up and down with my hips as fast as I possible could. "Slow down your going to make me finish too fast."

"That's the fucking point." I said in a whiny tone.

My hips were soon lifted off of him and he threw me down next to him on my stomach. He flipped onto his knees and lifted my hips off the bed causing my back to arch in almost a 90 degree angle. My knee was a little achey but I was feeling too much pleasure to even care.

"Don't forget who's in charge." He said pounding into me from behind.

"Show me." I said in a raspy voice.

His hands tracked up my hair and pulled my head back causing me to arch even further. His other hand was pulling my hips further into him causing each pump to hit deeper. I could feel my legs shaking in a good way and moans intertwined themselves into my heavy breathing.

He let go of my hair letting my chest fall forward onto the bed and both of his hands went to my hips. He practically slammed me back against him and I started to get a tingly feeling in my lower half. I completely relaxed and let him just destroy me from behind.

My whimpers soon turned to load moans that filled the room. He only got hungrier as each second passed. He kept going until I was practically screaming of pleasure. I heard his own sound of pleasure from behind me which only caused me to peak that much harder.

When I was coming down I felt him grab my shoulder and he pulled me up to stand on my knees. He wrapped an arm around my chest and cupped both my boobs from behind. His other free hand played at my clit which was hyper sensitive.