Chapter 49

I woke much too early the next morning. I waited around for a while before the girl Idris came in again. She brought me breakfast which I ate in bed as she got me clothes for the day. I barley had an appetite because of how anxious I was to hear back from the others.

I could tell she sensed my uneasiness as she eyed me as she walked around the room. She seemed to be the bubbly type and I could tell my silence confused her. She left the room and came back with a full set of clothes which she placed on the end of the bed.

"You look bothered." She said hesitantly as if she wasn't sure if she should talk.

"I'm worried about my friends." I said keeping my eyes on my food.

"I heard Mr. Fransisco talking about them this morning." She said holding her hands in front of her.

"What did he say?" I asked looking up to meet her eyes. Her green eyes looked at my worriedly.

"I really shouldn't be disclosing that information. I'm sure he'd tell you if I took you him to you." She said. Her brown curls were pushed behind her back, but as her head dipped lower they created somewhat of a curtain around her face.

"I'm not going to rat you out." I said pushing the tray of food away from me. "Those are my friends."

"They dropped one of our bombs, but it sounded like someone was really hurt. They were rushing back here from what I heard, their ship was having issues, but it was fine enough to make it." She said.

"I need to meet with Fransisco now." I said pushing to my feet and grabbing the clothes she had brought me. I took them with me as I went to the bathroom to change as quickly as possible.

"He was going to the landing port to see upon The First Order arrival. They have troops are being delivered within the hour." She said speaking up.

"I want to be there when they get here." I said going into the bathroom and closing the door behind me.

I changed as fast as I possible could and put on the clothes she had brought me. I didn't even pay attention to what clothes she had brought me I just needed to get out of this sleepwear so I could get to the landing ports. I rushed out and she was waiting right by the door.

"Mr. Francisco can't know I told you anything, he didn't know I was listening." She said frantically grabbing my arm. Her hand instantly zapped my own and a green light came from her touch. It almost hurt, but I was more intrigued without than injured. "I'm so sorry I didn't mean to it was an accident, I was panicked."

"You're Force sensitive?" I asked stopping my rush.

"You can't tell Francisco, please." She pleaded in a panicked tone.

"He doesn't know?" I asked.

"No, I didn't know I had them until a year or two ago. My mother got me this job when I was growing up." She said worriedly.

"How old are you?" I asked because I hadn't even put thought into it. She looked young, but like a young adult. Not someone who only discovered her powers just a year ago.

"I turn 18 in a months time." She said.

"You just now found your powers?" I asked her.

"Yes. I don't know anything about them please, I don't mean any harm." She said clearly shaking.

"Take me to Francisco now."

We came to the landing port just as Hux landed. He met me then instantly as he left the ship and he was very thankful to see me intact. He placed a few thousand troops in the hands of Fransisco who was going to hold them in their military base until a new First Order base could be built here.