Chapter 62

"Kylo I-"

My throat was snatched and I was slammed back against his chest as my breathing was cut off. His hands enveloped themselves around my neck and I was left without oxygen and nothing to see. I knew I was visibly shaking but I was scared. I had confidence he wouldn't hurt me but I had no idea what he was going to do and I was left with out my vision and my arms as they were tied my back tightly.

"I can stop if you want me to." He said as he loosened up his grip on my throat and I gasped for air. "I know your scared."

"What are you going to do?" I asked in a shaky voice.

"Everything I've always wanted to." He said slowly. "And more... if you want it."

"I want it." I said still evidently shaking. I was horrified but I trusted him. I wanted him badly, I just had no idea what he wanted. I wasn't sure if I was ready for it.

"Relax for princess, your safe." He said letting his hand travel around my back. His voice was so enticing and it made me yearn for him even more. I was so scared of him but I knew I wanted more. His hand wrapped around my waist and his other hand grabbed my jaw tilting my head to the side to expose my neck. "You won't get hurt, I just want to play."

"Do your worst." I said softly.

I heard a chuckle come from him as I was pulled backwards and laid on my back. His hands parted my legs and it left my core open and cold. His warm mouth met my center and a shaky gasp left my mouth. His tongue pressed inside me and my back arched off the bed. His hands lifted my hips off the bed and harder into his mouth.

I was shaking in his grasp and I knew he was feeding off of that. His free hand lifted and massaged my breast. He let his tongue flick around and I was melting into the bed. My hands desperately wanted to fly into his hair and pull him in closer to me but they were locked together by his belt behind my back.

His face shook from side to side and my legs tightened around his head. His hands left my chest and forced my legs open as he dove in deeper. I loud moan left my mouth as I formed like putty against his lips. My body was already edging over my cliff but right as I was about to hit my climax his mouth pulled away and I whimpered desperately needing him.

"You don't deserve to cum." He said huskily stepping away from the bed. I felt the bed move but I couldn't feel him on me. My legs shook painfully. Suddenly there was giant shaft pressed into my mouth from above and I opened and it was shoved into my mouth. "You cum when I decide you cum."

He pressed in and out of my mouth rapidly and I was hardly able to catch my breath. I had no control of the pace or speed of this and I was left to just take his cock unforgivingly. I heard him grunt wildly and the bed was shaking loudly.

"You're going to listen to me princess do you understand?" He asked sounding out of breath. I tried to reply but it just came out as vibrations against his stiff shaft. He seemed to only get more pleasure out of it. "You answer to me."

He pulled back and I gasped for air desperately as I had become deprived. He picked me up and hoisted me over his shoulder and walked somewhere out of the room. I couldn't hold onto him with my hands so I just had to lay there praying he wouldn't drop me. Surely he wouldn't, but I felt wobbly.

My feet were placed down on a cold tile floor and I was immediately picked up by the waist and flung on the counter. He pressed me to lean back against what I assumed to be a mirror. His cock shoved inside of me and this angle killed me painfully. My legs instantly went numb and I was letting out whales of pain but I knew better than to tell him to stop.

His fingers soon silently pressed into my mouth muffling my cries and my ears were soon filled with his pleasure sounds. I heard his breaths become shorter and shorter as his climax neared. His hand left my mouth and went my hips to grip them firmly to shove himself deeper inside me and before I could even think he was crying out slurs and profanities.