Chapter Five

(Y/N’s POV)

“Yah, Y/N,” Hyunjin called, nudging me with his foot. “What are you doing down there?”

Goodness gracious. Out of all the restaurants in the city, why do they have to be here?

“Crazy fangirl”

Excuse me?!

I sat up faster than I thought and ended up hitting my head against the table. “Ow!” I yelped, rubbing my head.

I heard Hyunjin stifle a laugh, making me glare at him.

“Are you okay?”

I looked up to see Jisung looking at me with concern. Meanwhile, Chan was smirking and Changbin looked confused.

I fought the urge to curse at Chan and only nodded to Jisung. Looking over at Soyeon, I realized she’s been staring at them unblinking. I quickly nudged her with my elbow.

“Soyeon,” I said with a forced smile. “Stop staring too much.” She quickly snapped out of it and mumbled an apology.

“You’re 3racha, right? Hyunjin grinned at them. He says he’s not a fan but he thinks their tracks are great. “Would you like to join us?”

My head snapped at Hyunjin’s direction. “What are you doing?” I mouthed at him, raising an eyebrow. He only smiled at me and urged them to sit down.

“Ma’am, more meat and drinks here please.” He told the waitress.

This guy is dead to me when we get home.

(Chan’s POV)

“So why did you call her a crazy fangirl?” The other guy, Hyunjin, asked.

“Oh,” A smirk made its way on my face. “I just thought she was stalking me. She was following me around.”

“I was not! It was a bus stop, you idiot. I’m supposed to get on the bus just like you.” She argued, glaring at me.

“Yeah, well we got off at the same stop too. What was I supposed to think. And you cursed at me too.”

“Y-you heard that?” She stammered, shrinking on her seat.

Her friend glared at her before smiling apologetically at me. “I’m sorry. Y/N tends to just speak her mind out.”

I nodded and said it was all good. I noticed how Jisung was too silent, so I glanced over to him and saw he was glaring at Hyunjin. “What’s wrong with you?” I asked, nudging him.

“Who’s he? Why is he so sweet with Y/N?”

I studied Hyunjin and Y/N. He was putting more meat on her plate and smiling at her. What? Was Jisung jealous?

“Hey,” I mumbled to him, “Why would you care You’re not jealous, are you? You just met her.”

“Whatever.”

Changbin decided to start another conversation. “So, Y/N, how long have you been singing?”

Y/N thought for a moment. Just when she was about to speak, Hyunjin did it for her. “She started singing ever since she learned how to talk.” He stated with a smile, which Y/N confirmed with an enthusiastic nod.

“He didn’t ask you.” Jisung spoke in such a cold tone.

“Yah, Han Jisung.” I warned, staring at him. He huffed in return and stuffed his mouth with more food.

Hyunjin looked at him for a long time before smirking. “Sorry. I just happen to know a lot about Y/N. Well, we grew up together. I probably know more about her than she knows herself.”

“He’s right.” Y/N laughed, not noticing Jisung’s burning glare towards Hyunjin.

“Alright, I think we should go home now. It’s getting pretty late.” Changbin suggested, glancing over at Jisung.

Y/N looked at her watch and was startled. “It’s almost 11. How long have we been chatting?”

Hyunjin insisted on paying so we went outside and waited for him there. Jisung was still pissed and was silent the entire time. Did he like Y/N? Was he seriously jealous?

“Chan,” Y/N’s voice interrupted my thoughts. I turned around to see her looking down. “I’m sorry.”

“For What?”

“For cursing at you.”

I chuckled at her timidness. “Don’t worry. I get cursed at most of the time. It’s not a problem.”

She nodded and gave me a small smile.

Hyunjin exited the restaurant and we said our goodbyes.

“Hey, Y/N,” I called out as they walked away. She turned to me with a smile. “I’ll see you tomorrow.” I smiled and waved her off.

(Y/N’s POV)

“I’ll see you tomorrow.” He grinned before walking the other way with a wave.

I couldn’t help but smile as well. He was actually fun to be around with.

“You seem to be smiling a lot tonight.” Hyunjin taunted making the smile on my face disappear.

“Smiling? What smile?”

Soyeon laughed before narrowing her eyes at me. “You were acting weird the entire time. One minute you look like you’re about to rip Chan’s head off, the next you were all giggly.”

“I was not giggly!” I protested, feeling my face growing with heat. Thank goodness it was dim.

“You know who else was acting weird?” Hyunjin added, looking at us.

Soyeon and I looked at each other before looking back at him. “Who?” We asked at the same time.

“Han Jisung.” He stated with a sadistic smile. “It looks like somebody has a crush.”