Chapter Ten

(Changbin’s POV)

I raised an eyebrow as I found Y/N and Jisung sitting on the steps outside the agency.

“Why aren’t you inside?”

“Chan was a little busy…” Jisung trailed off, looking the other way.

“Did he throw a fit again?”

“No. He was a little busy with Hyeri.”

Hyeri? What was he doing with Hyeri?

I looked over to Y/N, only to see her spaced out. I waved a hand in front of her to snap her out of her thoughts. “Y/N, you okay?”

“Oh, yes.” She blinked at me. “Here,” she handed me an iced americano with a smile. “I got these for you guys.”

I smiled back and thanked her. She stood up and brushed off her clothes. “I better get going now. I’ll see you guys around.”

“I’ll text you!” Jisung hollered at her disappearing figure.

“Text her? You guys are at that phase?”

“What phase?” Jisung asked, playing dumb. “Come on. Let’s go see what Chan’s doing.” He said as he scampered away.

“Yah, Han Jisung!” What are you not telling me?”

(Minho’s POV)

Y/N was late today. When she arrived she looked flustered and distracted. During the entire session, she seemed out of it.

When the time came, I quickly wrapped up and bid everyone goodbye.

Y/N didn’t even notice me walking up to her until I tapped her shoulder.

“Oh, Minho,” She breathed out, smiling.

“What’s up?”

“The ceiling.”

I stared at her blankly as she laughed nervously. “Seriously, what’s wrong? During the entire time you were distracted. You’re lucky I didn’t call you up front to demonstrate the things that I was saying.”

She sighed. “I’m sorry. I was just… I saw something I shouldn’t have.”

“Porn?”

“No, you idiot!” She hissed, hitting my arm.

“Then be more specific.”

She sighed defeatedly and sat down on the floor. I joined her and gestured for her to start talking.

“It’s Chan.”

I tensed up at his name. Y/N didn’t seem to notice since she continued to talk. “I saw him kissing Hyeri. Are they dating?”

“Why? Are you jealous?”

“No, of course not. But maybe I’m a little upset because I used to be his fan. Well, I still am. I don’t know. I’m just confused, I guess… What do you think I should do?”

“Nothing. You don’t have to do anything, Y/N.”

Another sigh escaped her lips, then she got up. “I want ice cream.” She randomly stated, making me laugh.

“You should watch out for your weight. You know that, right?”

“Shut up. I know you want to eat ice cream too.”

I chuckled and got up as well. “Let’s go get ice cream.”

We were about to exit the room when Hyeri came in. My eyes widened as I stopped on my track.

“Do you mind if I borrow Minho for a mminute?”

(Y/N’s POV)

I couldn’t respond properly and only nodded my head. I hesitantly walked out of the room but stayed close to the door. I peaked in to see Minho frozen in his spot and staring at Hyeri.

Do they know each other?

“I missed you.” Hyeri spoke, reaching out to hug him, but Minho stepped aside to dodge it.

“The feeling’s not mutual.” He responded coldly.

“I noticed you’ve been avoiding me ever since I came back. Why is that?”

“Do I need to have a reason to avoid you?”

“Well, don’t you have a reason to? I know you don’t want to get involved with me again.”

Minho scoffed, “Looks like you already have your answer. If you’ll excuse me, I have somewhere to be.”

“I need your help.” Hyeri sighed, looking down.

Was she trying to look pitiful? Did she really think Minho would fall for it?

“I can’t help you. I don’t want to help you.”

Hyeri inched closer to Minho and gave him a kiss on the cheek.

My jaw dropped and I hid behind the wall. I couldn’t believe this. Hyeri was kissing two guys in less than a day. She was kissing my friends, on top of that.

“Maybe you should think about it sometime. I badly need you.”

I shook my head and ran out of the building. I don’t know why but it was bothering me. Hyeri was bothering me.