Chapter Fifteen

[Minho's POV]

I waited anxiously for Y/N to enter the room.

She didn't show up yesterday and it made me worry even though Hyunjin already told me she's taking a day off.

So today, I came as early as I could so I can talk to her before the trainees arrive.

Not too long, Y/N finally came. She looked startled to see I was already here. I smiled as I ran up to her and immediately engulfed her in a hug.

"Minho—"

"Shut up." I cut her off. " I was worried the entire day, okay? I heard from Hyunjin that you were crying a lot the other night. I should've came to see you but Hyunjin said I should give you time to rest and be by yourself. But—"

"Okay, okay." She laughed, patting my back gently. "I get it. It's okay. I'm fine now."

I pulled away from her with a smile. "I brought you an ice cream sandwich."

She gasped, acting touched and flattered. "You shouldn't have."

"Okay, I'll eat it then." I deadpanned, walking away from her.

"No! I'll eat it!" She exclaimed, running after me.

[Chan's POV]

"I heard Felix came back from Australia today." Changbin said, breaking the silence inside the studio.

I hummed in response as I continued to write lyrics.

"I also heard that Y/N came for training today."

My pencil hovered over the paper as I froze. I could feel Changbin's eyes lingering on my back. I coughed and shook my head as I continued writing.

"That's normal. She's a trainee, duh."

I heard him shuffle behind me and before I knew it, the pencil was snatched out of my hand. "Hey!" I protested as Changbin backed away from me.

"Look," he started. "Y/N will forgive you. We both know that. Stop trying to chicken out and just talk to her right now."

I sighed and looked at him for a moment before standing up. Changbin nodded with a tight smile as I walked towards the door.

Why does it feel so dramatic? Fucking hell.

I opened the door to reveal Y/N staring back at me.

"Y/N," I breathed out, eyes slightly widening in the process. "I—"

"I'm sorry." She squeaked out, cutting me off.

"No, no. I should be the one who's apologizing. It was rude of me to act like that, knowing there were a lot of people there. I shouldn't have acted so rashly."

"No. It's okay. I'm apologizing for not responding to your texts. It was really petty of me. I should've —"

"No, I—"

"Oh,my fucking god!" We flinched as Changbin boomed behind me. "Just forgive each other! You guys are giving me a fucking headache."

Y/N laughed, shaking her head. The corners of her eyes crinkled a bit as she smiled. Her laugh was lively yet gentle.She was like a breath of fresh air. Was she always this pretty whenever she smiled?

"I should get going now."

Unable to respond properly, I just smiled and nodded at her.

"Bye, Changbin." She sang, earning a grunt from Changbin. "See you around, Chan."

When she smiled at me, the weights on my shoulders vanished for some reason. I can finally breathe again.

[Jisung's POV]

"Jisung," I heard a familiar voice call me. I turned around to see Y/N running up to me.

"Oh, Y/N," I smiled, patting her head the moment she caught up to me. "How are you feeling?"

"I'm okay now,"she beamed. "I never got to thank you for comforting me the other day."

I shook my head, "You don't have to thank me, okay? Just remember that I'll always be there for you."

"You're so cheesy." She said, feigning a grimace.

"You love it." I laughed as she rolled her eyes.

[Y/N's POV]

Our moment was soon ended by Hyeri stepping in.

"Hi, Jisung." She smiled brightly with a small wave. "Who's your friend?"

"Oh, this is Y/N. Y/N, I'm assuming you already know her."

I nodded, forcing a small smile towards her. "Nice to meet you, Hyeri."

"Good luck on your training. I look forward to seeing you in a stage soon."

She was kind and very feminine. I envy her for it. But something about her still felt off.

"Jisung, have you seen Chan?"

"He's probably at the studio. I'm going there now. Why?" He replied, rather coldly. The tone of his voice changed the moment Hyeri came. Am I missing something?

"Let's go together." She suggested, obviously dodging his question. "I'm guessing you're going back to the dance training now?" She asked, glancing over to me.

"Ah, yes." I managed to squeak out, slowly backing away from them. "I'll see you around, Jisung. Bye, Hyeri."

"I'll text you!" Jisung called out as he waved wildly, making me giggle.

I watched as they walked the other way. Something about Hyeri bothered me a lot. Is it the fact that he kissed Minho last week? I don't know. I can't quite figure it out. But something tells me she's bad news.